Chapter 4~~ Class fight

Y/N P.O.V

'Hm, what an interesting guy.' I thought walking to my next class. "Hey y/n!" I heard someone from behind calling out to me. I swiftly turned around to see that red haired shark boy. "Wassup sharky?" I said proud of the nickname I gave him. "Um Sensei Aiwaza asked me to escort you to the next class, I'm not sure why but meh." He replied shrugging his shoulders. I looked up at him noticing the height difference. "Well what are we waiting for, let's go~." I said pulling him to the next class.

By the time we arrived everyone except a teacher was already there. I just sat next to the aggressive pomeranian. "Oi who the fuck said you can sit next to me you damn extra!" The ash blonde shouted. I sat there unamused as everyone seemed to mentally sweat. "There was an empty seat, and I sat in it. I don't need anything or one to say where I'm allowed to sit, besides I only wanted to sit here in this seat, not next to you, keep in mind you're nothing special." ((SORRY BAKUGOU LOVERS))

The ash blonde then opened his hand let off his tiny explosions. "How about you say that again and see what will happen to that pretty little face of yours." He growled making me smirk. "Oh so I'm pretty now?" I said chuckling. He raised his hand to blow up my face but some white tissue wrapped around his hand, saving my life.

My quirk may include instant healing but fuck that would hurt like a bitch. I turned my head to see Sensei Aiwaza. "Oh thank you Caterpillar man, I could've died." I sighed wiping imaginary sweet off of my face.

After releasing pomeranian guy he growled. "Since all might is unable to attend today I'll be training with you guys today and please no fighting in class, go change into your hero suits and meet me on the field."

---------------------------------------

I know this was short but please bare with me,  I'm going through some shit.....