Chapter 9~~ homophobic fucker

Y/n P.O.V

Me and Sero casually walked around the mall looking at stuff.

"What's it's like in France?" Tape boy asked curiously. Honestly I really don't know I lived in an asylum for most of my life and when I escaped I was just in a abandoned warehouse aka my villain lair and I only went out to complete tasks that lead to my goal.

"I've been in jail for a long time, I can barely remember." I shrugged. He then started laughing and I raised an eyebrow.

"Sorry, it's just really hard believe you were a villain." He snorted.

"Shut up!" I laughed punching him in the shoulder lightly.

"Hold on...." tape boy said stopping.

"What?" I asked stopping alongside him.

"Didn't Sensei say go to the dorms...................and stay there?" He asked.

We stood there staring at each other then we started laughing.

"No one has to know we left." I snickered.
He said true and we walked into a toy store. We just goofing off until a woman shrieked covering her child eyes. We both just stood there.

"Is my church door open?" He asked looking down at his pants.

I shook my head no and looked back at the woman who was sending her child away to a man who I assumed was his father.

"How dare you come in here to do your sinful acts, especially in a children's store you boys are a horrible influence, you can't just go and be gay in public!" She shouted making everyone turn to us. Tape boy was about to say something but unfortunately I beat him to it.

"Um excuse me?" I asked crossing my arms.
She opened her mouth to speak but I stopped her. "First off we aren't dating, second you're making a scene, besides even if we were dating what the fuck were you going do to about it?" I growled.

She glared at me. "There is a special place in hell for people like you." She snarled.

"Don't be jealous there's a special place in hell for homophobic fucks like you too." I said smirking.

She opened her mouth only to be interrupted  again.

"Let's go Sero." I said dragging him out of the store.

"That.....was crazy." He said somewhat fazed by the situation.

"Yea it was." I laughed. "We should back to the dorms." I suggested.

"Oh yea I got you this." Tape boy said pulling out a large plushie out of a bag as we walked out the mall.

" Tape boy said pulling out a large plushie out of a bag as we walked out the mall

I gasped. "When did you have time to buy this!!!" I squealed ripping it out of his grasp and squeezed.

"W-well I didn't buy it." He said rubbing the nape of his neck.

I then gasped hard enough to choke.

"Oh my! You stole it!? You naughty boy!" I said laughing and squeezing the plushie tighter.

"I love it, thank you." I said sniffing it.

"No problem Buttercup." He said smiling down at me.

I stuffed my face into the plushie to hide my blush. He pulled me closer to him laughing with his arm wrapped around my waist, I didn't mind which is odd but we just stayed like that and spoke about random things until we reached the dorm building.