Chapter 6~~ dorms

Y/n P.O.V

'Hm that was fun.' I thought walking back to the locker room with the rest of the boys.

Changing into my uniform wasn't much work hence, I only had on a pants and a shirt. "U-um l/n." I heard someone stuttering behind me. I turned around to see brocolli boy. "Hm?" I replied stuffing my water bottle into my bag.

"I-I know you said your quirk is angel but do you mind explaining it with more detail?"
Brocolli boy asked, successfully controlling his stuttering.

"I think it'll be more well, interesting if you figured it out on your own, y'know observe the way I fight and shit, like how my skin regenerated when I fought with that pomeranian dude." I said walking off to the next class. He walked on side of me hold his bandaged hand to his chin, apparently thinking. "So you have some type of.....instant healing...." he said starting to ramble.

"Smart brocolli!" I said, as I tiptoed slightly due to our height difference. All he did was laugh in return.

We walked into the classroom and took our seats. "School will be cut short due to a teachers meeting, everyone go to their dorms and stay there. L/n you'll be paired with __________."

/////////////////////////////////

Sorry for cutting this short but I don't know who to pair the reader with, You can also choose Shinsou if you want.