Chapter 27~~ plans

3rd POV

It has been a month after the whole escape incident and no one have made their move yet.

The heroes were trying to gather more information about the team of teens known as team gray as team gray was busy forming an alliance with the League of Villains.

Y/n POV

"Okay so how do your team benefit us?" I asked looking at Shigaraki.

He raised an eyebrow it didn't seem as if he expected that question.

"How do your team benefit us?" He asked.

"We asked first." Victor growled.

"And I'm asking now." Shigaraki replied keeping his cool.

"Very well then we should start with the head of team gray which is me. I am the leader and I come up with most of the plans and they will follow through. I am good at creating a strategy even at last minute, my quirk is angel, it consists of white flame, regeneration, super strength, etc. Number 13 is my right hand man he helps set up missions and is a very good actor if I must say." I said point at Victor who mentally thanked me for not using his actual name.

"This is Olive, he makes gadgets for the team, edit most of the missions we go on and helps us make decisions and that is his twin Oliver, he might not be as smart as Olive but when it comes to designing clothes and make up he's our guy. Oliver deals with making disguises for the team." I continued only to be interrupted.

"What does a guy know about make up!" Toga laughed out.

"More then you'll ever know baby girl." Oliver winked making everyone but Toga and Adam gag.

"Number 18 is mostly used for distractions, he might seem useless because of this but he is not, he is our cinnamon roll and I'll love to keep it that way, this is Worm he is new to the team but we will use him to get into tight spaces and as a spy now, I'm not going to ask again how would your team benefit us." I said rubbing Worm on his belly.

"Well you didn't say how will your team benefit us, all you did was told us where stand in your team." Shigaraki said avoiding my question.

I shrugged. "Anyway like I said I am not asking again however we will do this alliance first but we are not a team, we will help each other out at teams but we are our own team, understood?" I asked.

They agreed and left our cabin.

"Hm I was hoping tot stay with blondie longer." Oliver sighed.

"Anyway guys, we haven't done anything for a month now......wanna tease the teachers at UA." Victor asked with a smirk.

"Hm yes sure I left my suppressants in the dorms anyway." I shrugged.

"Maybe we can get information about the schools security system and how the plan to upgrade it so that when we move fourth with our original plan we'll be successful." Olive suggested.

"Ooh~ I wanna upgrade our Villain outfits." Oliver squealed.

"Oliver if you dare make me look like a stripper I'll burn you slowly from the inside." I said eating some chips.

"Don't worry I won't I'll probably just make tuxedos." He said pulling out his small sketchbook and started to design our suits.

"What do you think about that Sero boy?" Victor said wiggling his eyebrows with a smug look.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"We saw he him wrap his arm around your waist while you guys were walking back to the dorms and you didn't even push him away." Olive said grinning.

"It was actually cute!" Adam chimed in squishing my cheeks.

It was times like this I was thankful that Oliver was distracted.

"Shut up, now it wasn't- Holy shit!" I shouted.

"You guys are dating?" Worm asked.

"No you idiot, he got me a plushie and I left it at the dorm." I groaned.

"Oh that, I must say his stealth skills are quite impressive, if he can steal a plushie as big as that then he should have no problem with things electronic devices and other medium sized objects." Olive stated.

"Oh Worm, do think Kirishima did alright?" I asked remembering the whole confession thing.

"Ofcourse, we celery lovers always have a way with people." He said munching on a piece of celery.

I rolled my eyes.

"Alright we need to make a plan." I said getting a note book.