Chapter 20

I ran into my history class, quickly glancing at the phone to see if I was late. I rushed into the door and sat on my seat quickly, making it in a couple seconds before the bell rang.

"Why're you so late?" Aubrey turned to me.

"My bitchy ass sister was being slow." I slammed by head on my desk.

"Why's that bitch so happy today, I wanna wipe that smile off her bitchy little face." Aubrey glared over Claire from across the room as she crossed her arms.

"Where?" I glanced around and found her, "What the fuck." I rolled my eyes.

"Since I just got a car, wanna go hang out after school?" Aubrey smiled.

I turned back to Aubrey, "I'm doing something with George, sorry."

"Oh....okay...that's cool..." Aubrey frowned.

It was the end of the day and I was walking out of the building to wait for George at the front of the school like I usually would.

As I opened up the door to get at out the school my phone rung, "Hey!" I spoke into the phone.

"Hey!" George paused for a moment, "....I'm so sorry..but I can't make it."

"W-what do you mean?" I sat on a nearby bench.

"I have to...do something with my mom." George sighed.

"Like now?" I sat back on the bench more.

"Yeah," George frowned, "Sorry I can't drive you home."

"Oh...I understand...it's totally fine." I lied.

"Thanks.....bye." George hung up.

"Fuck.." I whispered to myself.

I sat there kind of disappointed, but feeling bad that I was disappointed in the first place. Maybe i'm a bad girlfriend. Am I too clingy? Am I getting annoying?

I saw Aubrey, Milo, and Victoria walking out of the school, "Guys!" I shouted as I ran to them. "Can I still hang out with you guys?"

"Yes!" Aubrey grinned.

I kinda feel like such a shitty friend, "George cancelled on me, haha." I laughed.

"Oop-" Victoria giggled.

We all got into Aubreys car and she started it up.

"You think he's cheating on you?" Milo pointed out as he looked back at me from the passenger seat.

"Who? What?" I turned to him in shock, "No way." I brushed it off, trying to act like even the chance of that happening didn't rip a hole through my heart, "No."

"I don't think he would cheat on you." Aubrey turned to me then back, "He doesn't seem like the person." Aubrey started driving.

"He seems........" Victoria added.

"No wayyy." I tried convinced myself it wasn't true.

It was already October, the leaves turned into different colors and they were starting to fall off their branches. It feels like time passes by too quickly.

"What the fuck?" Milo and Victoria stood at Milo's front door, staring at me, wondering why I decided to come at 11:55 pm.

I stood there not being able to spit words out of my mouth.

"Oh my god, what happened." Milo looked at me in concern.

Victoria dragged me inside and threw me onto Milo's bed after knocking off her backpack for their sleepover off, "What fucking happened?" She seemed worried.

"I-," I tried to say something but it just couldn't come out. Out of no where I started hysterically laughing.

"What?" Milo and Victoria stared at me in both confusion and concern.

"I would say i'm surprised, but i'm really not." I managed to blurt out in between my laughs, trying not to cry.

"Y/n," Milo sighed, "What happened."