Chapter 15

"You really didn't need to do that." George took us to a nearby empty classroom, he was kind of angry.

"No I did." I stubbornly argued as I leaned on a table.

George chuckled as he bent down to look at me, so our eyes could meet.

"What so funny." Still pissed, I crossed my hands in annoyance and anger.

"You're so short, you know that." He grinned at my face, patting my head laughing.

"Fuck you," I rolled my eyes, giggling, taking his hand off my head.

I looked up at him, our eyes met, but this time it felt different. Our eyes admired each other. There was a moment of silence. Suddenly it felt like time went in slow motion, like we were the only people in world, like somehow the world stopped just for us. We felt like we weren't afraid of death anymore, our mortal worries no longer played with our minds sitting in the back of our heads. All the anxiety built up suddenly came to a halt.

He suddenly came for a kiss, his lips crashing onto mine. I gasped, his hands on my jawline. I closed my eyes as my heart fluttered, the kiss was sweet yet desperate. I gripped on the edge of the table tighter, my heart was pounding but I was too focused on his soft plump lips to even notice. It felt like nothing else existed in the world except each other.

George parted his lips off mine, catching a breath of air as he looked me in the eyes. George finally broke our silence as he removed his hands off my face, "I'm sor-"

I tipped my toes up and pushed his neck down so I could reach his lips as I stroked his hair with my hands. It started off soft and moist transformed into something more hot and breathy. What was innocent and maybe even chaste turned into passionate and hungry. I felt his body lean closer to me. He lifted me up onto the table, our lips still attached. I wrapped my legs around his waist to move him closer to my body as he wrapped his hands around my waist. How were his lips so addicting?

I pulled out of the kiss to come back for air, my hands on his shoulders and our lips less than an inch apart as I opened my eyes. We felt each other's breath.

"I-I like you." George breathed out.

I smiled, "Me too."

He smirked at me, I turned to him and smirked. He started kissing my neck, lightly sucking onto my skin. I put me head back as I hugged his waist.

I stopped, "We really shouldn't be doing this here," I looked down, hitting me that we were still in a fucking classroom. "I-I'm sorry," I felt a bit ashamed.

George smiled as he lifted my chin up with his hand, "There's nothing to be sorry about." He lifted me off the table, "Let's go."