Chapter 16

SMUT AND NSFW WARNING

Please skip to the next chapter if you are too young or uncomfortable 👁-👁

We quietly and swiftly left the classroom, god I hope someone didn't see us. We walked home together in silence, I could practically feel the awkward sexual tension. The walk was average, maybe besides the fact that I was getting hornier each second imagining unholy thoughts. For a virgin, how am I so fucking horny all the time.

I glanced over at George to see his face. He looked about the same as me, nervous and horny. I cleared my throat. "S-so you're house?" I looked over at him anxiously, my face turning red from embarrassment.

George turned to me, "Y-yeah," also embarrassed.

So he knows it's going down, I glanced at him again then back at the ground.

Now that I think of it, this is the first time i've ever even been in his room. We awkwardly walked into his room, I followed George, then shut the door behind me. I looked at him then he looked back at me, we stood there for a moment, just staring at each other. I let out an awkward laugh.

George let out a deep breath then looked at me up and down. George suddenly pinned me to the door and smashed his lips onto mine, my breath hitched, his hands keeping mine above my head. They were hungry, hot-blooded kisses. All that sexual tension finally gave in. He started kissing my neck as before, this time sucking the skin a little harder. I let out a small moan, I felt George smirk on my neck. He left wet kisses on my skin.

I pulled up his shirt then he pulled off mine,

"God you're so hot." George unclasped my bra.

I bit my lip as I glanced at his then back to his beautiful eyes. "Fuck me, please," I begged. I took off my pants, leaving me with only my underwear, as I let his tongue into my mouth.

George smirked, his hand traveling down my body, He rubbed on my clit over my panties. "You are so fucking wet," He slid a finger in.

I let out an involuntary moan. I started messaging his dick over his pants, hearing him moan put me over the edge.

"P-please fuck me." I moaned out.

George pinned me onto his bed, "Are you sure?" He made sure that I wanted to do this.

I bit my lip and nodded.

He aligned his dick to me, I felt the tip over my pussy. I felt his dick slowly enter me, I let out a moan.

He groan as it entered, "Fuuckk."

I arched my back in pleasure, "You're so big." I giggled.

"And you're so tight." George chucked.

I pulled his face closer to mine and kissed his lips as he started slowly moving, moaning through the kiss.