vi.neckkisses

five and roxy were sitting in a room of the mansion when they heard, "oh thank god," coming from the door. roxy picked her head up from fives lap as she faced vanya.

"i was worried sick about you guys." vanya said, to which roxy rolled her eyes.

"sorry we left without saying goodbye," five said standing up. "i'm not," roxy mumbled to herself. she couldn't bring herself to forgive her sister.

vanya heard roxy, and she felt a jab in her heart.

roxy then zoned out, not listening to the rest of the conversation as she just stared at the window, until she heard things spill from the closet. she turned back to see klaus emerging from it.

"that's so touching, all that stuff about family, and dad, and time. wow!" klaus said, slightly yelling. roxy laughed at her high sibling.

"would you shut up? she'll hear you," five said, pointing behind him at the door.

"i'm moist," klaus said randomly.

five looked him up and down. "i told you to put on something professional."

"what? this is my nicest outfit," klaus said faking a frown. roxy was laughing hard at this point. that's something klaus was amazing at. he could always brighten her mood. roxy didn't understand how her siblings didn't find him funny- he was the funniest person she knew.

five sighed. "we'll raid the old man's closet."

"whatever- as long as i get paid," klaus said following five. "when the job is done," five said as roxy stood up following behind the two.

"okay, but just so we're clear on the finer details, i just gotta go into this place and pretend to be your dear old dad correct?" klaus asked.

"yeah, something like that."

"but i'm not playing your dad roxy, you and five are too touchy. he's gonna think some incest shits going on. you're gonna be his girlfriend." klaus said to roxy who rolled her eyes.

"what's our cover story?" klaus asked.

"what? what are you talking about?" five asked klaus.

"i mean, was i really young when i had you? like, 16? like, young and terribly misguided?" klaus asked five, putting his hands on his heart.

roxy was restraining herself from laughing.

"sure," five said, just annoyed with his sibling.

"your mother- that slut,"

roxy was laughing now.

"whoever she was. we met at..." klaus was thinking of the perfect cover story.

"the disco!" roxy yelled.

"the disco. okay? remember that," klaus said smiling.

"how was the sex klaus?" roxy asked, smirking with her arms crossed leaning on the wall next to five.

klaus snapped his fingers. "oh my god- the sex was amazingggg."

"what a disturbing glimpse into that thing you call a brain," five said to klaus.

"don't make me put you in time out and steal your girlfriend from you!" klaus said, taking roxy's hand and pulling her towards him.

she just giggled.

sooner or later, they had arrived at the lab.

"like i said to your son and his girlfriend earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential. without the clients consent, i simply can't help you," the doctor said to the three.