ii.kissy(s)

roxy followed upstairs after klaus, with diego following after them. they reached klaus' room and roxy fell dramatically on his bed. diego walked into the room after her and started looking around at old pictures. he grabbed a picture frame and showed it to roxy laughing. it was a picture of her touching luther's nose with her tongue, while klaus was laughing next to her.

"i remember this day," diego sighed. "how could i forget, it was the day i was all of your first kisses," roxy said suggestively as she bit her lip. diego rolled his eyes and smiled at the girl. "yea and it was traumatizing," diego said bluntly. "shut up, batman" roxy said, looking at the boy dressed in tights.

FLASHBACK

"hey bitches!" roxy busted into klaus' room seeing all of the boys. klaus, five and luther were sitting on klaus' bed while ben and diego were sitting on the floor. "hey rox," five said pulling on roxy's hand so she could sit next to him. she let him as she sat next to the young boy comfortably. "so as you know, it's valentine's day, and i wanted to give you guys a gift."

ben looked confused. "what? dad doesn't let us get gifts."

"i know ben. that's why i'm the gift! and before you say anything, no, this not prostitution," the girl said excitedly.

the boys didn't know what she was talking about. "what's that supposed to mean?" luther said standoffish. roxy raised her eyebrows at the attitude luther was giving. she stood up from next to five and walked over to him, standing in front of him him. "it means luthy, that i'm gonna be all of your first kisses, since dad doesn't let us have lives outside of here. and i figured it'd be shitty of me to make you guys wait till you're all 18 just to feel what it's like to kiss someone."

the boys opened their eyes wide. "nope," luther said simply, walking away from her. "fine," roxy pouted, spinning luther around; her eyes turning a shade of purple. the boys were looking at her eyes. they knew what she was doing. she was using her powers. the only boy that got affected though, was luther, because she had to have direct eye contact on both sides for it work.

"you're so pretty roxy," luther said, staring into the young girls eyes, stuck in a trance. "oh my fucking god- she can literally control him right now," klaus whispered as he hit five on the shoulder. "i know, dumbass," five muttered, rubbing his upper arm. "roxy! five's gonna get a camera and take a picture of you doing something stupid to luther!" klaus whisper yelled as roxy was still staring into luther's eyes.

"do it fast," the young girl said, starting to feel light-headed. after a few seconds of five and klaus arguing, five finally agreed to take the picture, capturing the perfect moment of roxys tongue on luther's nose as klaus was laughing really hard.

she turned away from him and her eyes turned their normal color again. she stepped away from luther and he was still in a trance, just staring off into space. she looked at the other boys and they looked amazed. "i want a kiss!" klaus yelled clapping his hands. she laughed at boy. "okay, klaus," she said as she walked over to him, gently pecking him on the lips. she pulled away and saw klaus wearing a weird expression on his face.

"i didn't like that," he said. roxy laughed at the boy, before she turned to ben on the floor. "come here, benny boy," she said tugging at his collar to make him stand up from the ground. he did so quickly as she put a hand on his check and pecked him fast. it was a quick firm kiss but ben still enjoyed it. she pulled away giving him a wink. she looked back at diego. his expression made him look like he was extremely nervous.

he still stuttered, but roxy never teased him for it. she always tried to help him. she cared deeply for the boy, and he felt the same.

"stand up, diego," she said to diego, as she extended her hand to help him. diego took her hand hesitantly. he stood up and looked into the girls eyes. he looked scared, and roxy felt bad for him. she decided she wanted to do this quickly so she didn't have to see that look on his face anymore. she pecked him fast a pulled away. "see? not that bad," she said as she smiled at him.