iii.hatelove

"what's the date?" five asked, picking up bread and placing it on the table in front of him. his siblings were all sitting at the table looking bewildered- but not roxy. she was sitting on the drawers next to the table with her arms crossed. she didn't care for what five had to say.

"the 24th," allison said quickly. "of what?" five asked separating the bread. "march," allison said quickly again. "good," five said quietly as he was looking for something.

"so, are we gonna talk about what just happened?" luther asked the antsy boy in front of him. "i couldn't fucking care less," roxy grumbled staring daggers at five. five made eye contact with roxy, "haven't changed at all have we rox?" five said looking her up and down trying to act like her comment didn't affect him.

roxy felt her stomach do a flip when he called her that, causing her to just roll her eyes, acting like what he said didn't affect her. "it's been 17 years," luther said standing up and raising his voice. five turned his head back around in luther's direction. "it's been a lot longer than that" five teleported behind luther grabbing something off of the shelf.

"i haven't missed that," luther said as his fists clenched.

"where'd you go?" diego asked with his arms crossed.

"the future," five teleported back to the table. "it's shit by the way."

"called it," klaus said rasing his hand up.

"i shoulda' listened to the old man," five said as he teleported to the fridge. "you know, jumping through space is one thing," five unscrewed the cap to a peanut butter jar. "jumping through time is a toss of the dice."

five paused looking at klaus. "nice dress."

klaus looked down at himself. "oh, danke!"

"wait, how did you get back?" vanya asked interrupting klaus.

"in the end, i had to project my consciousness backwards into a suspended quantum state version of myself that exists in every possible instance of time," five said like it was nothing.

"that makes no sense," diego and roxy said at the same time.

"well, it would if you two were smarter," five said looking at roxy. diego was about to pounce on five but luther held him back. roxy scoffed and hopped off of the drawers closing the space between them.

"fuck you five."

"oh i bet you'd love to," he said staring at her. roxy's eyes turned purple and she smiled, knowing she had five in her trance. "smack yourself in the face, my love." roxy fake giggled.

five smacked himself in the face coming out of the trance, giving roxy a glare. "roxy, i swear to god- if you use your powers on me again, i'll -"

"you'll what?" roxy asked, her eyes starting to glow purple again, right before allison put her hand over roxy's eyes, causing five to snap out of it. "ugh, ally!" roxy whined pushing allison's hands out of the way.

"how long were you there?" luther asked five ignoring his sisters.

"45 years, give or take."

luther and diego sat back down, followed by allison. roxy just stood where she was staring at the boy.

"so, what are you saying? you're 58?" luther asked confused.

"no, my consciousness is 58. apparently my body is now 16 again," five said finishing making the two sandwiches.

"here, i remember you liked them," five said extending his arm out to roxy. "screw your sandwich," roxy said, obviously still mad at the boy. he rolled his eyes. "would you stop being so bratty and take the damn sandwich, which you and i both know you want."

as the world caves in, f. hargreevesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें