Surprises

Reina's P.O.V

I wake up to the smell of something delicious.

Sweet.

Meat.

Savory.

I'm up.

I get out of bed and head to the kitchen where I find my 5 year old dancing around the kitchen and singing to Happy. While he cooks.

I watch them till Ivy see's me, freezes then go over to Happy tapping his side multiple times. I watch them curiously. Happy bends down, Ivy whispers something in his ear and he looks up at me. I raise my eyebrow and he smirks.

Happy stands up moving towards me. I move off the wall and meet him halfway

"Morning Mi Reina" he says then leans down and kisses me

"Morning" I look over at Ivy and see her hands over her mouth but I know she's smiling.

I squint at her which makes Happy say "Don't try to guilt trip her mama's" he walks back to the stove and
Ivy says "Go take a shower"

"Girl" I say looking at her like she's crazy

Happy says "We're gonna leave after we eat so go ahead an take a shower. You got time"

I look at him then Ivy before going back to the bedroom to get my clothes before going to the bathroom.

When I get out the shower and get dressed I walk into the dining room and see our plates and drinks already ready "I thought I had time"

"You did"

We sit down and Ivy starts telling us random things about school till
I hear a knock at the door and I don't even act like I'm gonna get it because I knew they wouldn't let me for some reason.

They both head to the door while I just sit there and sip my Sprite. When Happy comes back Brooke and Venus are with him. I smile and get up to give them a hug "What are you guys doing here"

I hug Brooke saying hi the hug Venus and she says "Came to get the pretty girl"

I look at her confused till Happy says "Oh I meant you and me when I said we're"

I just look at his smiling,cocky face and shake my head

"Ok" right then Ivy walks in "Let's get going girls momma and pops got places to be"

We all just laugh "She definitely got that from you" I look at him and say "Oh hush. Come here and give me a hug before you go" she runs into my arms dramatically and hugs me then Brooke picks her up and Venus kisses my cheek bye.

I turn to Happy once I hear the front door shut "I gotta pee first"

He nods "I'll clean up"

"Oh I forgot about that. You cooked baby I'll do it"

"Nah. I got it. Go pee" he says and smiles at me. I go pee then grab my purse but first I make sure it's in there.

I head towards the kitchen as he's walking out "Ready?" He ask

"Yeah. You gonna give me a hint" I ask as I walk out the door

"You'll love it. I hope" he whispers the last part as he locks the door

"So it's a surprise?"

"Yeah."

"Great two suprises in one day" I say under my breath

"We're taking my bike but you gotta be blind folded"

I whip my head around "What?"

"You trust me" he ask walking towards me

"Hap"

He cups my face
"Do you trust me"

"Yes"

"Ok then" he says as he pulls out a bandana "Turn around"

I turn around and he puts it on then picks me up and puts me on the back of his bike.

Puts the helmet on me, gets on, grabs my hands, wraps them around his waist and takes off.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I must of fell asleep because I remember  hearing the wind and the vehicles and now Hap tapping my legs "Baby. We're here" I can hear the amusement in his voice. I groan then slowly sit up, he get off then helps me off, takes my helmet off and we start walking.

I don't even ask because I know he won't tell me anything so I just follow him till he says "Ok" and we stop

"Can the blindfold come off now"
I ask and he does just that. I keep my eyes shut once it's off then slowly open my eyes.

My face drops

"What the hell" I say barely above a whisper

"I had it built after ma died"

I slowly turn my head to look at him as he looks at the house

"I found the blue print you drew up years ago. Contacted some people and they got started on It. It's been done for 2 years now. I think."

He puts his hand out and I take it. I just stare at him still in shock as we walk up the stairs, onto the front porch. He let's go of my hand, pulls out a key and unlocks the door.

We walk into the house and I look around noticing it's empty but built how I wanted it atleast the Entryway and Livingroom is.

"Walk straight" I hear him say behind me. So I walk straight and the first thing I see is the long dining table I said I wanted in the dining room.

To my right I see the big sliding glass doors "You even go the doors I wanted" I say as I turn around.

*Gasp* I cover my mouth then look at him "Baby"

"I knew I cared about you but that scared me then you went away and I felt like I could only blame myself. When ma died the first person I thought about was you. The only person I wanted near me. I pushed away. I don't want to lose you. Your everything I need and want and I've grown to like Ivy. A lot actually. I want to spend the rest of my life with you two if you'll let me"

"Three"

He looks at me confused. I laugh and removes my hand from my mouth "Three"

I unzip my purse and pull out the test "Three. Us three. I'd love it if you were in our lives forever"

He's still on his knee with the ring box. I walk over to him and kneel infront of him. He looks at the test then me.

"I went to get blood drawn yesterday to make sure it was true and it is. I'm pregnant. We're having a baby"

He drops the ring box, picks me up and spins me around then puts my down. He goes to put his hand on my stomach but stops. I grab it and out it on my stomach "I'm 3 months"

He smiles then I smile

"We gotta tell Ivy"

"She's got a big mouth I was thinking we could tell them on Christmas"

"You want me to wait a month without telling my brother's"

"Hey they are my family too. My Friends, Uncles, Dad's, Brothers, Sisters and I'll have to keep it from Ivy so it's not just you"

"Ok baby. We'll tell them on Christmas"

"Eve"

He laughs "Ok Christmas Eve"

We kiss then continue looking at the house. I tell him my ideas on furniture and he tells me we'll figure it out.

End Of Chapter 💙