Come Together

🔞NSFW🔞

❗SMUT❗

❗SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD❗

You have been WARNED❗
❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗

We pull up to the house. I get off then take the helmet off while he gets off. I put the helmet on the seat then turn around and I squeal when Hap throws me over his shoulder. He smacks my ass and I laugh. I can't help the smile on my face while he gets the key from his pocket. He gets the door unlocked and walks in. I thought he was gonna let me stand but nope; my legs are wrapped around his waist and my hands are on his neck. He shuts the door then crashes his lips into mine before I can even blink.

My back hits the wall and I start rotating my hips which makes him growl and me smirk into the kiss. He moves down to my neck and starts biting. There will definitely be marks all over my body by the end of the night but I'm not complaining. While marking my neck and chest he moves us to the couch.

He sits me on the arm rest and I go to undo his belt. He rips my shirt which makes me gasp and look down at my boobs covered by my blue lacy bra. He growls and wraps his arms around me to undo my bra while I pull his belt off and unbutton his pants. Once my bras off he say "Stand up" I stand up and he tells me to "Strip" I start un buttoning  my pants and kick my shoes off. I take off my pants then slowly take my panties off. I look at him and see his eyes are black. I can feel myself drippin.

He slowly walks over to me, fully clothed and suddenly I feel small. He pushes me back onto the couch and grabs my ankles keeping my legs on the arm rest. I look up at him and see him smirking
He bends down, grabs my hips and pulls me up some. My vagina right up in his face while my head is on the cushions. Before I know it he is eating like he hasn't ate in years. Well I guess technology he hasn't 'cause he said a long time ago I was the only girl he'd ever eat out. I hope it's still true.

His thick fingers are going in and out while he sucks my clit then he switches and he's rubbing my clit while his thick tongue is all up in my pussy. I'm a moaning, whimpering mess. "Oh God baby. Baby baby baby. YEEEESSS! OH FUUUUCK YES DADDY" I start to push his head and he smacks my ass which makes me moan then him growl. That did it I was screaming his name as I came.

"You good little girl?"

I happily sigh and say "Yeah"

I stand up and walk behind him. He turns around to see me on my knees, putting my hair up. He smirks and leans back against the couch. I palm him through his jeans and damn have I missed this cock. I bite my lip as I pull his jeans down then pull his boxers down. I smile once his cock is freed. I get the saliva together then put as much of his cock that I can in my mouth. His hand grips my pony tail.

"God I missed that beautiful mouth around my cock" I moan and he says "Oh you like that? You like me talking about my cock in your mouth?" All I do is moans in response.

He grabs my head with both hands and start fucking my mouth till he nuts.

He removes his hands from my head and I look up at him then swallow. His eyes go black again and he puts his finger under my chin, gently pulling me up.

Once I'm on my feet we just stare at each other for a few seconds. He moves his hand from my chin to my hand and walks us to the bedroom.

Once we are in the bedroom I tug on his hand and he turns around and smiles while I pull his shirt off.

I drop his shirt and lean up. I peck his lips then back away.

He bends his knees, wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer.

I put my hands on his shoulders as he walks to the bed. He pecks my lips a few times then lays me on the bed.

He crawls onto the bed; hovering over me.

With a light smile on my face and a smile in his eyes I wrap my legs around his waist.

Staring into each others eyes I feel him at my entrance. I nod and he pushes himself In. I moan in response and rub his shoulders.

He leans in and kisses me.

After making out for a while he puts my legs on his shoulders and I moan at the new position.

"I've missed you Mi Reina" he rasp while kissing me

Just Hearing him call me his Queen I moan into the kiss "God I've missed you so much Happy" I whisper

He pulls back so I open my eyes. Looking into each other's eyes he says "Your mine"

I rub his cheek and whisper "All yours baby"

He pecks my lips and whispers "My Queen"

"Your Reina" he smile and kisses me. Going in and out at a slow pace till we are both close. He speeds up, rubbing my clit till we cum together.

The End Of This Chapter👸