Family

When we get down stairs I see Ivy sitting on the counter, infront of Brooke, playing with....... a.. fake.. hand?.

She turns to me and I give her a little smile "You havin fun sweet pea"

She nods "One of them have 2 boys. Brookie watches them when their dad is busy"

Jax "My sons"

I turn to look at him and he Continues "Able and Thomas"

"When did that happen"

"Found out 2 months after you left she was pregnant"

I just stare at him because I feel like there's more to it. "Thomas is Tara's"
I look at him like he grew three heads.

He laughs "Yeah. A lot has changed since you've been gone"

I nod my head as I turn back to Ivy look at Ivy "Yeah. It has"

"How old is she" I hear barely above a whisper beside but also behind me. I turn to see

Chibs. Looking at Ivy in adoration. He's probably thinking about his daughter. I smile and say "5"

"So she's in school" Tig ask

"Not yet because of her birthday"

"Well looks like Able's got a new friend"

"Or Girlfriend"

Chibs and Happy both say "No" and the same time, staring holes through Rat

"Why are they mad" Ivy ask

"They don't want you to have a boyfriend" I say

"What if I want a boyfriend"

Happy and Chibs faces soften as they look at her

"You don't need one" I say

"But what if I want one"

"No" Happy says

"Yes" Ivy says to Happy trying to make a mean face. Which makes us all laugh. I cover my mouth trying not to show my smile while looking at Happy

Chibs "If they can get through all of us then we'll discuss it. Ok?"

Ivy looks at him then me then him again before finally saying "Fine. BUT I get ice cream"

We chuckle. "Wha'ever you wan' love" Chibs says walking around the counter

"Shouldn't you ask mom" Tig says amused. Chibs waves him off. I just shake my head till Happy says "She's not allergic right?"

Chibs stops scooping and looks at me "It's fine" I say

Jax says "Well that was quick. I think she beat you"

I laugh before asking "What do you mean"

Jax says "You don't remember how you had everyone around your finger in no time. Even Gemma"

I laugh "Yeah well. She's like her momma what can I say"

"Then we're in trouble" Tig say as he puts his arm around me.

We just watch Ivy talk to Happy,Chibs,Brooke and Chucky.

~~~~~~~~

Right now we are all sitting around downstairs waiting on Tig and Rat to get back with the food and apparently someone that Tig wants me to meet.

"Mommy you have to teach Brookie how to braid my hair because I want her to watch me sometimes like she does Jackie's boys and if your not there or can do it she can."

I just smile and say "Ok. I'll teach her soon"

"Is it hard" Brooke ask

"Once you know how to no"

"Mommy's a good teacher so you'll be fine" We all chuckle. I turn and see everyone just watching Ivy as she colors and talks about anything she can think of.

I see Happy outside smoking so I turn to Brooke and say "I'll be back" she nods, I kiss Ivy's head then head out the front door.

He turns his head when he hears the bell and his eyes light up but he doesn't smile "Hey" he says

"Hey." I move closer to him before I say "Those will kill you. Ya know?"

He smiles "Yeah. I remember you telling my that at least once a day back then"

I sigh, stand next to him and look out at the street. He puts his arm around my shoulder and we just stand there till he says "I've missed you"

"I missed you too" I look down shaking my head "so much"

He puts his lips to my head and I close my eyes trying to savor the moment which didn't last long enough because we heard a motorcycle.

Hap pulls back, I look up at him just staring into his almost black eyes till I hear.

"Mrs. Lowman can you get the door please"

I look over to my left and see Rat smiling like a idiot holding like 5 Large pizza boxes. I laugh and shake my head before going to open the door for him. He walks in and Happy goes to enter right after him but I stop him. I look at him with sweet eyes. Silently asking him not to kill him.

"It wasn't funny" he says

"It was kinda funny"

"What was funny" Tig ask walking up but I don't look at him I keep looking at Happy

"Rat's about to be our new Half sack"

I frown my eyebrows. Soooooo confused till Tig laughs and says "Halfsack was a prospect" I look at him and slowly nod my head still confused till Happy says "He only had one ball"

Tig says "The other got blown off in the service" I nod then look at the person next to him and smile politely which makes Tig say "Oh right."

He turns to the lady and says "Baby this is Reina. Like I said she's like my niece slash daughter. One that doesn't hate me" He looks at me and says "Doll Face this is Venus. My old lady."

I keep a straight face just staring at Tig till I can't anymore and I start laughing.  "Hi. It's nice to meet you" I say putting my hand out.

Tig breaths out "You scared me Doll Face"

I laugh She looks at Tig then me and smiles "Pleasure is all mine. Alexander has told me alot about you in the last two hours"

I look at Tig "Hopefully good things"

He winks which make me smile before looking back at Venus "Great things" she says with a smile

"You guys gonna come eat?"

I turn and see Jax standing in the doorway then see everyone sitting down, looking at us. I chuckle a little and say "Yeah"

Jax smiles and we walk in, grab a paper plate, grab some pizza and drinks before sitting down.

Brooke and Ivy are still sitting across from each other in the booth.

Chibs next to Ivy and Rat next to Brooke.

Chucky pulled up a chair and is sitting at the end of the booth.

Jax sits next to Tig which is to the left of me.

Tig sits next to Venus.

Venus sit to the right of Happy

And

Me and Happy sit next to each other at one of the tables. His hand on my thigh and my hand on his.

They really are my family.

Thats The End
Of This Chapter👸
Hope You Enjoyed💙