In Motion

Happy's P.O.V

Rat found out he lived in a house that was his parents but they died so now it's his. Around 12 we head out. It took us about 4 hours. Once we get there we send Rat and Tig to his door. While we stand on the sides waiting for him to let them in or Tig to pull his gun on him.

Once we hear Tig say "Inside. Inside."

We turn the corner and walk inside.
He trys to run but Rat and Tig tackle him. We gag him. Tie him to a chair and before I torture him I ask him

"Do you know whos kid you messed with or who her mother is to us?" The sick bastard and he rapidly shakes his head.

I get nose to nose with him and say "Mine"

Reina's P.O.V

"He won't sign the papers"

"What? Why?" I ask my lawyer

He shrugs "It's so sudden. He wants to see you in person. Talk about it"

I fold my arms then lean back in the chair "He can blow me. I'm not even asking for anything. He can keep everything and we can discuss custody arrangements AFTER he signs the papers"

My lawyer goes to say something but I shake my head, sitting up, grabbing my purse "It's not up for discussion"

I get up and walk to the door. When I put my hand on the door nob I stop. "Tell him If he meets me here in Cali. I'll talk to him. You gotta be there"

And with that I walk out.

~~~~

Ivy is eating icecream with Chucky and I'm sitting on one of the bar stools when the guys pull up. I look at the clock and see it's almost 10.

"Eeeeeeee"

I whip my head around and see Ivy shaking her body happily watching the guys get off their bikes. I laugh and shake my head.

"Maybe she shouldn't of had icecream this late" Chucky says I just smile and pick her up. When I pick her up the bell rung and she started squirming so I quickly put her down.

She runs over to the door and stands there shaking happily waiting for Chibs to get inside. Once he walks through the door she runs up to him with her arms wide open. He picks her up and spins her around while laughing "Ya miss me lass"

"YAAAAAAAA"

"Ivy. Not so loud."

She turns to look at me but sees Tig and leaps towards him. Almost falling but Tig catches her. He spins her around while she screams "TIGYYYYYYYYY"

"Awe did you miss me baby doll?"

"YAAAAAAAA"

We all laugh "She had Icecream" I say

"And now I got run it off. Come on" she says squirming to get down

Tig puts her down and she starts doing laps around the tables and doing jumping jacks and push ups with Happy and Jax. I smile and we sit there just watching Ivy and enjoying the moment till Ivy gets tired and we take her home.

That's The End Of This Chapter💙

Thoughts?

Comments?

Concerns?