🅴🅿︎ 🅵🅸🆅🅴

Start from the beginning

"You can do this. Just like Nina said, Kian has done me wrong! He's a fool if he ever thought he was gonna push me around or make me feel like I'm small. I'm that bitch! Yeah, I'm that bitch and I'm gonna call him and make sure I speak my mind!", I pulled up and called his number as I waited on him to pick up.

"Hey baby--"

"There is no more baby nothing! There is nothing between us and I'm just now coming to realize that! You have been manipulating me and tricking me into believing that you actually have feelings for me! It's not fair that I'm always getting run over or brushed off when I ask you about certain things that I'm allowed to be concerned about. It's also not fair that I have to listen to girls talk about how big you are or how you get them nice things in the locker room! Or that random people send me pictures of you doing stuff you should be doing with me! You're a fucking cheating, lying, piggybacking motherfucker who wants nothing but my either my money or undeserved attention! Say something you bitch!"

I looked at myself in the mirror again shocked that those words came out my mouth. I've never said more than two curse words in my life and that's ass and hell. This feels good.

"Where the hell did this come from? I'm not for your money or anything like that. I love you for you."

"Lies, all filthy lies! We're done and that's that. Now have a nice evening!", I hung up before he could say anything else and breathed out rashly as I shook my head. That was a lot and my heart hurts. Looking back at everything I said just seconds ago, that pain is hitting. But other than that, there's a small tiny bit of feeling that makes me feel proud.

I don't know but I think I need some ice cream now.

I opened up my bathroom door jumping back as multiple bodies came down in front of me with a loud grunt. I looked down to see Vic, Armelle, Nina, along with all our other cousins smiling awkwardly.

"So is we allowed to beat that nigga up now?", Kamar said as the twins started to ask the same thing.

I shook my head as they got into an argument about who was gonna touch him first. Everybody soon got up and crowded around me as we went into a hug. "You'll feel better Kinsley, until then you can play with me and Lina. Mama got us some new toys and we'll share them with you." I looked down at the two youngest, Delanna and Lina as they smiled up at me.

"Of course I would, my sweet little baby cousins," I tickled them as they laughed before running out my room.

I looked around at everyone else as we moved into my bedroom again," What are you guys doing here? And all of you at the same time, I thought family night was moved to this weekend."

"Since Nina is in town, we decided to go out earlier to celebrate. We going to eat somewhere and then skating," Roderic said as they all nodded along.

"If you don't want to go I understand. First heartbreak and you might need some time alone," Nina rubbed my head as I just disagreed.

"I want to go out and I'll be fine. I think it's best to be with family and all my favorite people, so---we going for pizza?"

Everybody shouted yelling out different foods as we all raced down the stairs to see if we can get what we wanted. This is a lot better than just sitting in my room feeling all these emotions for someone who didn't care about me. Family is everything and they actually care.

Dominique's POV

"Roderic, Ruben, and Nina---you guys are in charge. We'll be down the street at the bar if you guys need us, don't leave this skating rink under any circumstances. You guys can all fit in Nina's truck and Victor's car so if you want to go somewhere else then just call and ask. Anything go down then y'all three know what to do," Dad pointed to Roderic, Ruben, and Kamar as they nodded their heads.

They were always packing so they could protect us if something were to happen. But it was not as if all of us except for the youngest twins were being trained to fight. It was something they always thought we should learn and know how to do. Mama said it would make him nervous if we didn't know how to take care of ourselves when he or dad isn't there.

"We got it, just go ahead and have fun! Come on and let's go in---I can pay for everyone," Nina said as we went in seeing it was packed tonight.

And not only was it packed with strangers but with a lot of people from the school. We all glanced around at each other sighing as few people started spotting us and talking with their friends. Delanna and Lina already ran off to get their skates so there was no leaving anytime soon.

I sighed going to get my skates as I let one of the employees tie my wristband. I went up to the counter waiting for someone to come ahead when this boy walked out from between the large shelves.

He put on a big smile and I smiled tightly, "Size 6 ½ please."

"Ain't got no more of those, got a lot of people out here shawty. I can give you a size bigger or lower," he leaned on the counter as I sighed.

"My feet are smaller but 6 ½ is what I usually get and those are a little big on me."

"Imma let you try on some then so you know what your exact size is, you can hop up on the counter if you want," I did so as he went to the back again. I slipped off my shoes putting them on the counter just swinging my legs.

I looked around the rink as I spotted the twins with the whole entire football team. And Nate happened to be there as well. I could see Roderic and Ruben eyeing him at times as I only hoped they wouldn't do anything bad. They promised they wouldn't.

 They promised they wouldn't

Nate Thompson

"So I got a six down to a four and a half cause your feet are kinda little. Which one you wanna try first?", I just asked for the four and a half and attempted to put it on when he suddenly grabbed my other foot.

"Is it okay if I put this other size on, got a few people that's waiting," I just nodded as I tried to put it on but that was too small.

He got the other one on and I moved my foot around it seeing that it was fine, "What size is this one?"

"Five and a half, just had to go down one. I'll put your shoes up for you, see you around," he winked at me as I hopped off the counter eyeing him as he walked to the back again.

I made my way over to Armelle and Kamar who were still putting on their skates and looking at me.

"So who was that, saw that little wink he gave you," Mell said raising her eyebrows at me as I gave her a sarcastic smile.

"Ion know him like that and he don't know me. Ain't nothing happening with that so lay off me."

I don't have time for no boys, they are nothing but trouble and a waste of energy.

Part Two to this coming tomorrow. Thoughts?

❤️