•𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼•

Start from the beginning

"Wait!" I stop and look behind me and see the boy in his green suit and bowl hair cut. Why is Lee here? Did he forget something...pffft, or someone. I look over at Sakura and saw her face drop and look down at the floor. Sasuke looks up and asks what he wants.

"A fight! You vs me, Sasuke!" I look between the both of them and then at Sakura. Oh jeez, I know what is going on here, ugh.

"And, Sakura, my love. Here, muah." 

♥,♥,♥,♥,♥,♥,♥,♥,♥,♥....❤!

I cringe as  I see multiple tiny hearts try to attach to her but she frantically dodges all of them eventually falling back and hitting her head. She got up and started judging his characteristics. His hair, eyelashes, eyebrow, suit. It was unbelievably rude of her and she expects Sasuke to like someone like that? I almost feel bad for the both of them.

"You know of my Uchiha crest and still challenge me, bushy brow?" Sasuke looks my direction to see my reaction and is satisfied. I chill ran up from my head down to my toes as I slap my hand over my mouth, trying hard not to laugh at the 'BuShY bRoW' Rock Lee. I feel tears threaten to fall but I keep it in. Ugh why do they bully this guy so much? We just met him and we are already making fun of his...bushy..brows! NO! Keep it in Y/N! You are strong!

"Wait!" I freeze from Naruto's outburst. I guess he is upset that everyone wants to be with Sasuke.

"I want to take care of Bushy-Brow." He launches to punch Lee but with a simple movement of his hand, he moves Naruto's hand causing it to miss Lee's face. Naruto places his hands on the floor hoping that his kick would hit. So Naruto lifts his foot and swiftly twirls trying to kick Lee but to his dismay, Lee dodges again and twirls under Naruto. Lee trips Naruto by his hands and Naruto goes flying behind Lee into a wall.

"Tsh..He is strong." I say to myself. No one kicks my brother's butt like that without me having a say in it. I speed past Sasuke despite him telling me to stay back and jump in the air, trying to kick him but I end up missing. Instead, he appears behind me and kicks me back as my body flies forwards, hitting a wall. I get up and run back at him and block some of his attacks. I have to stay careful when fighting though, I cannot activate my Sharingan in front of Sasuke. 

He kicks up and I do not have time to dodge so I put up my hands to block but somehow his foot goes through my hands and he kicks my head. I skid backwards towards Sasuke and he grabs me and lays me down on one of the polls.

"You shouldn't just do things like that." I apologize and he just responds with his usual 'hn' and faces Rock Lee. He run to attack and I watch as he is beaten and lands on the floor. 

'Not even Sasuke can beat him..' Sasuke gets up and looks at Lee. I hear Sakura gasp and look my direction, pointing at Sasuke and then her eyes. Sasuke had activated his Sharingan in desperation to defeat the kid in green. He runs to attack and they fight for a couple of minutes but it seemed that even if I had activated my Sharingan, it wouldn't have done much because Sasuke was still losing against Lee. I curse to myself as I watch Sasuke get kicked into the air and Lee disappears and reappears underneath Sasuke's back. He starts to unravel his bandaged hand, making me nervous.

"I will show you my real strength!" I anxiously watch Lee unravel his bandage and helplessly watch Sasuke fall.

"That's as far as it goes! Lee!" everyone stops moving, including Lee. There was a huge red turtle standing in the far end of the room. Lee nods and jumps away from Sasuke, letting him fall. I desperately get up and run to catch him.

"Sasuke!" I catch him and he looks up at me, getting on his knees and slowly looking at Lee and the turtle, clearly agitated in himself.

"Are you ok...?" He nods but doesn't break his eye contact from the boy in front of him. Naruto and Sakura run over to us and Sakura sits down asking Sasuke if he is ok but he doesn't respond to her. Naruto begins to question whether a turtle can be a teacher or not and before I could answer her question, a poof of smoke appears on the turtles back. A man makes his way into view and I swear that my jaw dropped at the sight of him, not in a good way. He looks EXACTLY like Rock Lee!!! 

"An even more intense guy just appeared!?" Naruto screams in shock and confusion. The rest of us just stare and no one know what to do or say.

"HEY! DON"T MOCK GUY SENSEI!!" Rock Lee yells but the older man interupts him.

"Lee you disobeyed me.." Lee pouts and tells him to do as he must. I blink and watch as Lee's sensei...PUNCHES HIM IN THE FACE!?

"WHAT THE HELL!?" I gawk as Lee falls a couple feet away from us. The sensei walks up to Lee and bends his one knee. He starts crying to Lee as Lee cried to his sensei.

"Sensei..I...I-"

"Enough Lee!," the man starts, "Don't say anything!" There is a second of silence before Lee screams his name and hugs him, both of them crying into each others arms. I feel my face cringe up and I can tell Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke aren't reacting any different.

'I lost to a guy like that...' I thought, disappointed in myself. The two twins part from each other a say a few 'inspiring' words before the older man orders Lee to take one hundreds laps around the training field, from which Lee agrees with such determination. I felt as if I was in a love drama fan-fiction, that would be cringe if I was....Oh well, nevermind that. 

They begin to leave but Naruto interrupts them complaining about how they can't just leave out of nowhere. I nod my head in agreement. This guy can't just beat us up and then expect to leave like that! The man looks our way and stares. Oh jeez, what does he wants now!?

"So..How is Kakashi Sensei? I know him all too well...People call us..eternal rivals." I almost trip over myself hearing those words while Sakura and Naruto call him a lier. Lee gets enraged but the man tell him its ok and that 'actions speak louder than words', whatever that means. I stare at the two but when I blink, the older male is gone.

'Oh what the- where did he go!?'

I feel a swoosh behind me and I feel my whole body suddenly tense up and look over my shoulder at him.

"By the way, my record is 50 wins and 49 losses." I turn and stare as he smiles at the four of us. He is faster than Kakashi Sensei is...Is he even human..? He asks us to forgive Lee and then wished Lee good luck, disappearing along with the turtle. 

"Sasuke." 

We all turn to see what else Lee wanted to say.

"I was lying before, I came to fight you to test my own abilities. The strongest person in the Leaf Village Genin might be on my team. I am entering to defeat that person and you are just one of my targets. Prepare yourself for the Exams."

Lee jumps and leaves the room making is seem quieter and empty. I feel my body tense up with anger and move my eyes to face Sasuke. I felt bad for him since it was like he was just being tested and played around with. Do these guys see us as a joke? All four of us can be just as strong as those four but I don't have a problem with Neji, just his team mates. Especially that Kiyoshi guy. He was probably toying with me and not taking anything seriously. Tsk, whatever.

"I am going to pass those exams, no matter what it takes."

Sasuke nods and stands still, smirking slightly.

"The Chunin Exams just got more interesting than I thought..so we have to train hard!" I smile and nod my head and the other two yell a quick but enthusiastic 'yea!'

"Let's go guys!" I jump up and down, walking next to Sasuke. I felt happy and determined to get through these exams and when I look up at Sasuke...For the first time, I felt extremely warm inside...I felt happy seeing him and felt safe by his side like nothing could hurt me as long as he was here.

'Sasuke...what have you done to me?' ❤

----------------------------

𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚜! 𝙰𝚗𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘, 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 ❤