|'Chapter 21'|

Blue Point of View.

I can't believe I skipped school for nothing.

"You guys tricked me!" I stomp my foot while pouting at the guys and they all fail to hide their smiles.

"You have finally lived!" Paul says with a big smile on his face.

My perfect record is gone!

"Where is Jake?"

Normally, he is here laughing with the guys and celebrating.

"He went off by himself again."  Embry says.  Him and Quil exchanged a look and I understand how they are worried about him.

"He is talking about how he is feeling so that is a step forward."

"Until Jake gains some courage to talk to her again." Emily says and I agree.

They need to talk but they need their space first.

"It is a messy situation."

Emily gives me a sad smile and I agree with what it means. Poor Jake is getting his heart broken.

All the guys randomly turn towards the front door then looks at Sam.  Sam nods his head and they all give me a hug then walks out.

"I will help with clean up.  They are messy eaters."

"How are you?"  Emily asks me kindly

"I am doing good Emily.  How are you today?" 

"I'm enjoying myself.  Sam and I are going out later today so I'm making sure to have everything finished before our date."  She tells me with a smile.

I gush at her and she blushes. 

"You guys are so cute."

"Yeah.  They're adorable."  A sarcastic tone says from behind me.

I turn around and face Leah.  I've never met someone so bitter before but I understand her situation.

Why does this place have so many love triangles and broken hearts?

"How are you today Leah?  Are you going for another run?" 

She smiles a bit then nods her head.

Her being around Sam and Emily being in love hurts more everyday for her.  I found her crying one time in the woods and that is why she is tolerating me.  All I did was sit down and let her cry on my shoulder.  I did not say anything.  I just gave her my shoulder to cry on. She opened up to me that day and I got to see another side of Leah. That is the Leah that existed before Sam left her for Emily.
I like all sides of Leah. I just want her to accept herself too. She told me that she couldn't do that. I wouldn't understand her not being able to accept herself.

"I am.  Be careful going back to school."  Leah tells me then walks out the door.

"I will.  Thank you."

Sam and Emily both have certain looks on their faces.  I just grab the dishes off the table and take them to the kitchen.  They might need a moment.

I make sure to grab my back after then walk out the house. When I go to my car, I notice Jacob and Bella walking together and talking.

I smile. I'm glad the healing process has begun.