My mom just glared at him while holding the spatula on her right hand.

I laughed. Ahhh, I am so contented with my morning to be always like this. Just one more thing and this day would be perfect.

"Unnnnniiiiieeeeeeee!!!"

There. That completes the set.

That was my younger sister screaming from her room upstairs.

"Did you locked your sister again Chae?" My mom asked.

"Tee hee." I replied and sticked my tongue in a cute way.

My parents just shook their heads on my playfulness this early on the morning.

------
I parked my scooter on it's designated area.

Today is my first day as a college student. Deym. I am so excited.

I would meet new people except for one.

"Chaaaaaaeeeeee."

Dahyun's voice attracted the passerbys attention but she doesn't care. She threw herself at me.

"Good morning Chae." Dahyun greeted me with her usual gummy smile.

I am quite playful myself but Dahyun is ten times playful than me. Her energy is overflowing that it scares me sometimes.

Luckily, we did not took the same program but unfortunately we are under the same department. Arts and Design Department to be specific.

And we just now realized that we are classmates on some minor subjects. I am so tired of seeing Dahyun's face anymore. We are consistently classmates from Grade to Secondary School years. Yes, we are childhood bestfriends sad to say.

------
Time passed by so fast, we are already now on our second semester for this year. And I am so happy that I acquired two additional friends.

I met Tzuyu on one of my major subjects. We took the same program and we are also block classmates. And I just recently know that she's an heiress. She's fucking rich!

Dahyun brought a block classmate of her own as well, her name is Jeongyeon. She lived close to ours so we automatically clicked.

The four of us are always together for lunch. We are also classmates on some subjects.

And then from the start of the second semester, our program allowed a shiftee. She came from the Business Administration Department.

She instantly became popular for her appearance and demeanor, and I also heard that she's from a rich family. Tzuyu mentioned  to us that she knows the woman from some business gatherings she attended to.

I was not that really interested since my life is already busy balancing my Academic and Sports Scholarship in which allows me to stay on this University.

------
Our preliminary exams ended yesterday.

I sighed. The hell week is finally finished. I can now focus on my basketball practice.

When I entered the classroom, all of my classmates eyed me weirdly. I walked slowly towards my seat and their eyes followed me.

"Yep. They are all looking at me. What's happening?" I asked myself.

After awhile, a panting Dahyun came in. She held on my shoulders with her both hands and shaked me ferociously.

"Youuu sly Chae!" She blurted while grinning at me.

I shoved her off me. "You're shaking my brain!"

She flashed a teasing smile and sat beside me. She's really out of control.

"Hey Dahyun, is it just me or our classmates are eyeing me weirdly today?" I need confirmation for the hypothesis I made in my mind.

Dahyun rested her chin on her hand. "Of course they will, they're probably thinking that you stole their angel from them."

"Huh?"

What is she talking about? What angel? Statue? I did not stole one or even planned to.

"Oh speaking of the angel, she's here." Dahyun enthusiatically said and pointed someone from the door.

The shiftee? What is she doing here?

"Are we classmates with her?" I asked Dahyun in a low tone.

Dahyun just shook her head.

I just shrugged. Oh well, whatever. She might just be visiting some.....one?

What is she doing in front of me?

"C-Chaeyoung?" She called me while looking down.

"Uhhh, yes?"

I was hesitant at first, but she called be by my name so it is I she's referring to.

"I know that you already heard about the name I wrote on my test paper yesterday."

???

I was silent because I am clueless but she took it differently.

"I wrote your name because it's the truth." She continued.

I am truly in the dark now. What the heck is going on?

With a shaking hands, she handed me a box and a scented paper.

A letter?

"I-I..."

When my hands touched hers upon receiving the box she handed, she just sprinted her way out and leaved me speechless.

I blinked several times before sensing the death glares thrown at me.

"She wrote your name on that special points question from that Math exam yesterday." Dahyun is helping me grasping the situation I just had.

Bonus Question: (10 points)

Write the full name of the person you wanted to have a date with. If you are luckily chosen, we will grant you that date together with that person.
>Son Chaeyoung from Drawing and Painting Program 1

That's what Mina's test paper looked like.