Part 17 WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE

Start from the beginning

"So cute" he mumbled looking at her smile. 

"Hmm did you say anything" she asked confused. "No" he said and gave her a smile. Then she looked back at her book, Taehyung on the other hand admired her face as she started reading, but he wanted to talk to her. 

"Hey what are you reading"

"A book" she replied. That was the dumbest reply. "Of course I'm not blind I can clearly see that it is a book, but what is it actually that your reading." He said being curious and trying to peep into the book that she was holding in her hands. 

"Ohhhh It's just a normal book, I just picked a random book" she said, before moving her eyes from Taehyung back to the book. 

He starred at her, and then again called...

"Y/N" He whined 

"What is it Tae" she asked being bit annoyed but then...

"Did you just call me Tae?" he asked smirking while moving his eyebrows up and down.

"I.. I sorry-" she was interrupted. "Well it sounds really good when you say Tae, I don't mind it though, I like it when you call me Tae" he said making her blush. 

"Ohhhhh ~~~~~~        I see someone is blushing huh" he teased her. 

"Hey no I'm not" she said hiding her face with her hands makin him chuckle at her cute red face. 

Just like that they both kept teasing each other and kept talking until the librarian told them it's time to close the library. 

"Excuse me, but the library is about to close, I request you to leave." The librarian said and left. 

"Oh no, it's so late" Y/N said checking the time, "Yah didn't even realise, time flies quickly." He said standing up. 

"Let's go Y/N" She took her bag and they both left the library. 

"Hey I'll accompany you to your home" Taehyung said to Y/N, but she

"No no I don't want to trouble you, I can go by myself" she replied while exiting the school. 

Suddenly she was pulled by her wrist. 

"Gosh your so stubborn" he said pulling her towards his car. "Tae I can go you know, please"

"No your coming with me, I'm not letting you go alone, it's quite dark and also it's not safe Y/N" He said opening the car door. 

She couldn't say anything further as he was right anyways...   "Okay, Thank you"

She got into the car, sitting on the passenger seat. It was her first time sitting in a sports car. 

Taehyung's P.O.V 

I pulled Y/N to my car cause it's not safe for her to go alone at this hour. Of course I'm worried, I don't want anything happen to her. I can't see her hurt he thought. 

She got into the passenger seat, I also got inside, closing the door I was about to put my seat belt when I saw Y/N looking very confused. I looked at her, her pretty eyes were looking for something yet drowning in confusion. Then I got it 'oh it's the seat belt lol'

I slightly went towards her, more like hovering over her. Suddenly my eyes met with her beautiful eyes, in few seconds we both were starring at each other. 

She kept looking into my eyes, she was shocked, her eyes are so captivating, I could submerge in them. My eyes moved from her eyes and stopped at her lips, ahhh those cherry pink kissable lips, I wanted to taste them. 

Y/N's P.O.V

I was confused because of the seat belt. Why is this car so weird, ahhh cars these days be like. As I was looking suddenly Taehyung moved towards me, his face was right in front of mine, we were facing each other. His beautiful brown eyes, are so hypnotizing. 

He was starring into my eyes and I was starring back at him, a little bit shocked. His eyes travelled from my eyes to my lips. He looked like he wanted to ruin them so badly. 

He moved a little bit closer and a little closer, I closed my eyes, but... I felt something against my body. I opened my eyes and saw SEAT BELT. 

'Oh no that was embarrassing..." I thought to myself closing my eyes again. He chuckled looking at my flustered face. 

"Y/N are you okay" he knew she was flustered but him being him he wanted to tease her "I..I..I mmhh o..o.k.kay" she said shuttering badly. 

"Your so cute when you blush" he said before starting the car engine. She blushed even more, and by now she was redder than the tomato itself. 

The journey wasn't silent though, Taehyung kept teasing Y/N on their way to Y/N's home... 

Guys don't follow them let Taehyung tease Y/N even more 😂😁😆

Hey lovely readers hope you enjoyed this part. I really want to thank you for taking out some time and reading this fanfiction. Also I really really want to thank you for voting, it really means a lot, it gives me motivation like a lot. Thank you so much. You guys are the BEST!!!!! 👍

ONE VOTE = 1000x  MOTIVATION

VOTE IF YOU LIKED IT 🙆‍♀️💜🤞