TWENTY - SEVEN;

Dawn nodded. "Y - Yes."

Rhett lined himself up with Dawn, slowly entering him. An aggressive grunt leaving his mouth from feeling how tight the smaller male was.

He grasped onto the head if the mattress, letting both if them get adjusted.

He then removed himself before reentering him.

Dawn let out gentle moans, his hands wrapping around the male's body and his nails digging slightly into Rhett's skin.

The way Rhett filled him up, made him quiver in pleasure. The male was thick and stretched Dawn just the right amount that it made Dawn enjoy the slightest pain he felt from Rhett's thrusting.

The way the hybrid snake's body moved perfectly like a gentle yet rough current, living up to the species that was the reptile.

Rhett adored the beautiful moans leaving Dawn's perfect little mouth, it only fueled his movements. Making them gradually get faster over time.

Eventually releasing Dawn's thigh from his grasp, not wanting to leave a harsh handprint. His hands moved back to the sheets, grasping them and not missing a merciless thrust.

Dawn removed his hands from the male's back, reaching out and grabbing one of Rhett's hands, moving to to his neck. Indicating that he wanted the male above him to choke him.

He took his head and tilted it back, better exposing his neck for the male to grip.

Rhett slowed a bit to look down at the elf male, sternly cocking a brow at him.

He tilted his head to the side befire moving down and kissing the male's neck, his tongue swiping over it before he sped up and kept his hand on Dawn's neck.

His grip slightly tightened around the male's dainty throat. Enough to excite the small elf with perfect aggression. Remaining cautious of how very different their body masses were.

His thrusts started to get a bit rougher.

Dawn's body shook a bit from the amount of pleasure he was feeling. His legs wrapped tightly around Rhett's waist, allowing the male a better angle for the snake hybrid to hit his prostate with.

His thrust were dead on and constantly brushing against the smaller male's spot, making Dawn only moan more from the pleasure.

The feeling of Dawn's legs around Rhett awakened softly in him. Their bodies felt perfect together.

Rhett's movements never slowed, remaining steady with his pace. With his free hand, he grasped onto Dawn's hip holding him into place.

Never one to keep in one position for too long, Rhett shifted and slipped Dawn onto his stomach.

His hands moving to the male's sides to pound into the small elf better.

Dawn whined loudly, moaning afterwards. He stuffed his face into the pillows, to cover his moans. Rhett thrust made his knees ache and his legs shake from the pleasure.

"M - More." Dawn moaned out, almost being muffled by the pillow.

Rhett's hands moved down Dawn's thighs, one hand went to the front and grasping his inner thigh.

While the other moved to rhe male's chest. Pulling him upwards. Rhett's mouth went to Dawn's neck, leaving open mouth kisses on his neck.

That same hand snaked up to the male's throat as he pulled his mouth away.

The hand that was on Dawn's thigh moved to his length, starting to stroke it easily with the help of the leaking precum.

Rhett then took his tongue and trailed it over the outer edge of the male's ear, following it's point.

Dawn's body shook, feeling all the pleasure that flowed through his body. When Rhett's tongue touched Dawn's ear his body started to glow, his legs shook and his body quivered.

Dawn moaned loudly, "w - wanna cum." He spoke.

The taller male moved his mouth down to the male's neck as he shoved Dawn back down on the bed.

Rhett's thrusts only got harsher from there, mercilessly fucking the smaller male while one hand pumped him. Eventually milking the poor boy of everything he'd provide until he was a shaking mess.

The bed was covered and Dawn almost doubled over on the bed, the snake hybrid pulling out to release himself over the male below him with a shakey grunt.

Grasping onto the bed and catching his breath that signature throat click plagued the atmosphere.

He moved Dawn down onto his back again, moving off the bed and pulling the small male to him by his thighs.

A hand curled into the male's hair, pulling slightly downward and he placed a kiss to the male's mouth before he broke away to pick him up and take him into the bathroom.

Dawn got out the male's grip, pulling Rhett down and kissing the male deeply. He pulled away and giggled, he kissed down the male's neck, sucking on a patch of scales.

Rhett's eyes slightly widened and he let out a low grunt, attempting to mask it by clearing his throat.

"Uh Dawn?" The male's voice dropped as he stepped away to start the shower, Dawn's mouth still on the snake hybrid's scales.

Dawn giggled, leaning into Rhett. "Wanna go again?" Dawn said, pulling him in for another kiss.

Rhett narrowed his eyes at the male before pulling a hand back and smacking Dawn's bare ass.

As the scales went down the male's body the sensitivity hightened, but that's not something he was going to share.

After Eden had left, Hawke went his separate way down the pathway in the opposite direction. He circled the property a couple times on purpose just thinking to himself.

Telling himself it was just trauma from losing his dad that made him so terrified. He knew he needed to loosen up with Dawn too but he didn't want to hurt him.

Rhett was prone to him because he was shielded by his reptilian sight. If Eden was prone too as he said he was then maybe there was hope that Dawn wouldn't be affected either.

The dark haired male sighed, running his hands through his hair. Now on his way back to Eden and Dawn's house.

He came back through the woods up walked up onto the back porch and walked in through the door.

He looked around, not seeing anyone which was weird. He sat his mask down on the counter and went to wash his hands.

Eden had went upstairs to shower away the lake water, as Rhett and Dawn had seem to disappear from their nap. Eden didn't question much if it as he knew Dawn was safe with Rhett.

He came back downstairs with a large grat hoodie on and small black basketball shorts. He noticed that Hawke was back and now washing his hands.

He went behind the male quietly and poked Hawke's sides.