FIFTEEN;

Dawn happily jumped off the male's back, jumping and clapping happily.

Hawke stuffed his hands in his pockets and looked at Rhett.

Rhett, who was biting down on his lip to stifle a devious smirk.

"What's that look for?" Hawke asked, raising his eyebrows.

The snake hybrid folded his arms across his chest, "Nothing... it wouldn't work anyway."

Eden looked at Rhett, "share with the class."

"Well I was going to suddenly spontaneously invite Hawke and myself to spend the night... but he'd have to sleep in that blasted mask... and a key detail that this is your house," Rhett said his throat clicking.

Hawke placed his hand to his forehead, shaking his head at the snake male.

"B - But you c - c - c - could s - s - s - s - stay in the g - guest room." Dawn said.

"Yeah, you both could stay there and Hawke could sleep without his mask on." Eden added on.

Rhett nodded, "But that means you have to steer clear of the room then Dawn... alright?" The snake male asked sternly.

He then turned to Eden, "And I... will attempt to stay outta your room," he chuckled with a grin.

Hawke instantly elbowed the taller male, causing Rhett to release a grunt.

He immediately glared at Hawke, "I was teassssing," he hissed.

Eden laughed, "you're always invited." He spoke, with a wink.

Dawn ignored the two, grabbing ahold of Hawke and taking him away from the other males.Hawke held onto Dawn's hand letting him lead him out of the room.

"What are we doing?" He asked curiously.

"Wa - Wanna be w - w - with you." Dawn admitted shyly.

Hawke nodded, a smile aching on his face.

One can wonder why can't he just smile through the black mask, it covers his mouth?

To him it was more than protecting others from his deadly curse, but to keep him from getting used to happiness. Smiling through the mask encourages the feelings to stay, and when those happy feelings get stuck the danger of it grows.

Not wanting to get used to a feeling that could put the people he cared about at risk. He restrains himself completely of any happy emotion.

"Dawn?" He asked as they reached the male's room.

Dawn looked at the Hawke, "y - yes?" He asked, turning to face him.

Hawke looked into his eyes, "Smile for me would you? Since I can't," he says in a low voice.

Dawn giggled, a wide smile spreading across his face, a small dimple appearing on his cheek. "There." He said, happily.

"D-Da-Dolphin..." he sighed, catching himself before he cursed again. He looked at Dawn, he narrowed his eyes at him.

Dawn giggled, grabbing Hawke's collar of his shirt and pulling him down to place a soft kiss on the outline of where the male's lips would be, before releasing Hawke's shirt. "Let's go watch something," Dawn said, opening his door.

Hawke hung back in the hallway for a second, gathering himself before going in after the adorable elf male.

Downstairs Rhett was watching Eden, he looked at him.

"Imma need you to take that back," Rhett said.

"Take what back?" Eden asked innocently tilting his head to the side.

"The flirting, I don't have restraint. I will gladly walk my happy ass into your room without a second thought," Rhett grunted.

"Don't mistake me as joking."

Eden stepped closer to Rhett, leaning into the male, until his hot breath fanned over Rhett's ear and brushing against his neck as well.

"Don't mistake me as joking either." Eden said, his voice dropping lower.

Rhett pulled back to meet Eden's eyes, "We're on the same page then," he says tilting his head at him. His eyes falling to Eden's mouth then he met his eyes again.

"I'm going back to the house to get changed and gather some clothes for Hawke," he says moving backwards.

"I'll be back," he says before walking out the house.

Eden watched Rhett walk away, letting out a shakey breath. Recollecting himself he went over to the kitchen, deciding to cook dinner for the four of them instead of eating out again.

Rhett wasn't gone long at all, he came back into the house with a bag which he set in the corner of the room across from the stairs.

He looked at Eden, who was still cooking.

Eden hadn't noticed the male, still busy filleting chicken and cooking it in a pan to had even heard the door open and close.

The taller male took a seat at the bar, he originally wanted to mess with Eden. Instead he decided to stay on the male's good side. Rhett sat back on the stool, watching him intently. Eventually zoning off, but still looking directly at Eden.

Eden eventually heard the sound of a snake's rattle, alerting him that fat head was back.

Eden took a grape, tossing it at Rhett, hitting the male in the forehead, before innocently going back to cooking.

Rhett was snatched from out of his thoughts, wiping the grape remnants from his forehead.

He tossed the grape in the trash then stood to his feet, with a smirk he made his way over to Eden.

He planted his hands on Eden's hips, running them up and down his sides. He ran his mouth against the fiery skin on Eden's neck.

"I - I don't suggest you do that," Eden said, trying to focus on the food, but all he could think about was Rhett's mouth.

Rhett smirked against Eden's neck. He leaned over Eden's shoulder planting a kiss to his jawline before pulling away.

"I'm going to go bother Dawn now," He chuckled, he grabbed the bag in the corner of the room and headed upstairs.

He leaned in the doorway of Dawn's bedroom. Dawn was laying against Hawke's chest, one of Hawke's hands were wrapped around Dawn while the other was in the male's hair. Gently brushing his fingers through it.

Dawn's light giggle was heard and Rhett smiled. He ducked out the doorway and walked off the the guest bedroom. It wasn't hard to find since it was the only room with barely anything in it. Just a bed and a dresser.

Rhett placed the bag ontop of the bed and went back downstairs.

Eden was downstairs, his body heating up from the touches, causing small flames to start showing up on the male's skin.

"Shit." He said, trying to calm his own body down, it took five minutes for the flames to calm down and for Eden to finally relax.

He didn't want to burn down this house like he did with the last one.