SIXTEEN;

Rhett had walked back downstairs, noticing the change in Eden's demeanor.

The subtle flames that danced on the male's skin. He tilted his head at him, watching Eden's skin go back to normal.

He didn't know much about Eden and this was definitely a knew side of him Rhett hadn't seen before. He leaned against the doorway watching him.

Eden had finished up the cooking, just making chicken, mashed potatoes and green beans. He turned around to see Rhett standing there, watching him with confusion in his eyes. "Oh, um, dinner is done." Eden said.

Rhett's eyes locked on Eden's, a faint smirk appearing on his mouth. He then looked away as his forked tongue peaking out a couple times, releasing a hissing sound.

"Uh cool, thanksss... for dinner," he says being a little awkward than normal.

Hawke and Dawn came downstairs right after Rhett was done speaking.

Dawn happily skipped to Eden, "h - h - hungry." Eden smiled, grabbing a plate and placing the food on for Dawn.

Eden handing the plate to Dawn who went and sat at the bar of the kitchen.

Dawn looked at Hawke, "c - can you c - c - cut this?" He asked, pointing to his chicken.

"Sure let me just wash my hands," Hawke responded, headed to the sink. He washed his hands, drying them off before taking his place next to Dawn again.

He grabbed the knife and the fork, beginning to cut the chicken. When he was finished he sat the knife down then handed the fork with a piece of cut chicken on it back to Dawn.

Hawke's eyes moved to Rhett, who walked off to the bathroon. He then looked at Eden.

"Is everything alright?" He asked looking at Eden.

"Uh, yeah." Eden said, scratching at his neck, "I'll go check on him." Eden spoke, heading upstairs to go check on Rhett.

Rhett was in the middle of trying to mask a hard on. He had disappeared upstairs, originally going to the bathroom to splash water on his face but instead found himself in the guest bedroom.

Being a snake hybrid, his sex drive was through the roof. Always stepping in at the most inconvenient moments. Then Eden came along and there was no denying the sexual tension was there. Being a cold blooded creature, his body temperature adapted with the environment. Getting overheated and with the arriving desire of lust for Eden, he took off his shirt in attempt to cool off a bit.

His back was to the doorway, so deep in his mind he didn't hear Eden walk in.

The taller male was shirtless, he had a large scale patch on his right shoulder blade that covered some of his neck.. The part on his back snaked downward thinning as it went lower. A couple more scale patches covered his broad, muscular arms.

Rhett felt the male's presence, immediately turning around. Strewn upon his bare toned chest, another patch of scales that started at the top of his left breast. It was slanted across his chest and stomach. Dipping down beside his belly button before it disappeared in his lower half that was covered by his pants.

Rhett's jaw locked as his eyes fell upon Eden. As Eden's eyes couldn't help but scan over the male's half naked body, they soon fell upon his hard on.

Eden remained silent, his eyes wondering over the male's body once more, before closing the door behind him and locking it. His eyes finally meeting Rhett's.

Rhett's white slitted eyes never left Eden. He tilted his head at Eden, eventually he tilted it to the opposite side as the rattle like clicking sound surrounded the two of them. His head slightly jerked, forcing him to look away from Eden. The sound got louder and he hissed, his tongue slipping in and out of his mouth.

His natural instict kicking in again, his eyes locking on Eden again. Being half snake, the intense eye contact stemmed from noticing prey or a potential mate.

Rhett got closer, never loosing eye contact. Until he connected his mouth with Eden's, his hands going to the male's sides and backing him against the door.

Eden instantly kissed the male back, "yo - you want some help with that?" Eden said, in between kisses, rubbing his palm against the male's hardened cock.

A grunt got caught in Rhett's throat, he remained kissing Eden roughly. His hands going behind him and gripping his ass.

That only encouraged Eden to dip his hand into the male's waistband of his pants and slowly stroke the snake hybrid's dick.

Feeling Eden's hands on his length caused his mouth to fall slightly agape. A few light groans left Rhett's mouth, in attempt to quiet himself he stuck his face in between Eden's neck and shoulder.

One hand hooking over Eden's shoulder, the other staying on his ass as the male continued pumping him.

Eden heard the beautiful noises the male let ecapse his mouth, making him move his hand faster. Eden moved his head to the side allowing Rhett to better tuck his head into.

Rhett grunted, beginning to fuck Eden's hand. He started to suck on the male's neck, kissing it every once in a while. After a while, he tossed his head back to the arriving feeling.

He eventually broke away, Rhett's hand going back to Eden's sides. He pulled his shirt up slightly, running his hands over the male's soft skin as he lifted Eden's shirt off his head. He hoisted Eden up on his hips then tossed him down on the bed. His mouth going to Eden's exposed chest.

Eden's skin began to get hotter, as his body became covered in pleasure. He threw his head back and arched his back off the bed, feeling Rhett's mouth working it's way around Eden's exposed skin.

Rhett covered the male's body in hickeys, his hands moving to Eden's waistline. Freeing the male's lower region.

Rhett's eyes scanned over the smaller male's perfect body. His beautiful fair skin, just taking his indescribable beauty in completely. He pushed up off the bed, shedding off the rest of his clothes leaving him completely naked too.

He took his spot on top of Eden again, getting in between the male's legs. He gripped one of Eden's legs, hiking it back. His eyes locking on Eden again as there face were aligned with each other. He ground his hard on against Eden's entrance still looking at him, leaving space for the male to object if he needed to.

"Please continue," Eden said, letting Rhett know it was okay.

-
a/n;
rhett's scales: