ELEVEN;

Dawn nodded, before going over to the two males who were talking. His arms instantly wrapped around Hawke's upset self. "I - Is okay w - w - we don't have to e - eat. W - We can g - go ho - home and or - order pizza!" Dawn said.

"And y - you can eat s - s - - some later! C - Cold pizza is good!"

Hawke let his head fall into the little male's neck, Dawn's comforting voice and touch made him forget about the issue.

Rhett frowned and rubbed through his hair, he knew that Hawke was strong enough. Hawke was the only one holding it back, truth be told though I think it would be hard for anyone who couldn't show full emotion.

They all got back into the truck, Hawke was silent again.

Dawn poked Hawke's cheek, "Psst." He said, trying to get the male's attention.

He met Dawn's eyes, "Hmm?" Hawke asked a little out of it, due to being so deep in his mind.

Dawn giggled, removing his seat belt and now taking the place beside Hawke, before buckling himself back in. He wrapped his arm Hawke, hugging him and leaning into the taller male.

"It's o - o - okay to be d - d - different. All of us a - are. M' I h - h - hated myself, b - but Eden taught me h - how to love me. Y - You  have us to s - s - show you how!" Dawn said, pressing a kiss to Hawke's exposed cheek.

What Dawn didn't know was that underneath the black mask, the male clenched his jaw. The amount of strong emotions he had towards the elf constantly rising. With every angelic giggle, every reassuring sentence it began to get harder and harder. Never in the gorgon's life had he ever had such a strong urge to smile.

Rhett has always been there to be by his side, from his father dying to the last time he smiled in public.

Hawke wiped his now glossy eyes, hating how sensitive he was. He took in a deep breath and his eyes fell onto Dawn again. He pressed his hand against the part on his cheek where Dawn kissed him and nodded.

Dawn smiled, "P - p - pretty." He giggled.

Hawke raised an eyebrow. "What?" He asked a little confused.

"You're p - p - p - pretty." Dawn repeated softly.

Hawke covered his hand over the mask, feeling a smile aching to come out. All his life he had been called every word in the book to describe his intensely perfect features. Knowing that Dawn had never completely seen his face, he knew that the male meant it.

He removed his hand and continued looking at the elf, "So are you."

From the drivers seat, Rhett looked over at Eden. "Should we go back to your house? I have to be at work in about twenty five minutes... and I'd rather Hawke not be alone right now."

Eden nodded, "I have work soon too."

Rhett nodded, "Well raincheck?" He chuckled.

Eden looked behind at the two, "Not for those two apparently."

Rhett again chucked, "Yeah, I meant like all of us together."

About 10 minutes later they pulled into Eden and Dawn's driveway.

Dawn and Eden got out the truck, Dawn clinged into Eden, knowing that within an hour Eden would have been going to work.

Rhett stepped out of the truck and Hawke soon followed after.

Rhett made his way around to the male who was a couple inches shorter than him. He pulled the male into a bear hug, Hawke sinking into his body. They hugged for a good few minutes until the snake hybrid pulled away.

He rubbed his hands through Hawke's hair and stared into his eyes. He whispered something into his ear that nobody else could hear other than than Hawke.

He kissed the male all over what the mask didnt cover on Hawke's face and that caused Hawke to laugh. Rhett smiled and kissed his forehead again and then went back to the truck. He waved goodbye to Dawn and Eden, before the three male's knew it he left and the truck was now nothing but a small blur down the road.

"I'll order you guys pizza, but then I gotta head to work." Eden said, walking them inside and pulling out his phone, leaving the room to place the order.

Hawke sprawled out on the couch and looked at Dawn. "What do you want to do?" He asked trying to lighten the mood.

Dawn jumped on the male, "C - c - cuddles!"

Hawke's hand going to the small of the elf's back. Eventually wrapping both hands around him. He then let out a comfortable sigh.

Eden walked in, "Seem you two are comfy. I have to go now, I ordered the pizza. Bye guys." Eden spoke, leaving the two alone.

The sudden change in Dawn's demeanor made Hawke sit up with the male still in his lap. "How about after lunch we can go see Eden at his work maybe," the gorgon male suggested.

Dawn smiled, nodding his head, "W - we bring h - him lunch!"

"Exactly what I was thinking," Hawke said.

"In the meantime... what should we do?" He asked, standing up with Dawn still in his arms. He then helped the male stand upright on his feet.

"We c - could um," Dawn thought for a moment, "Oh! I - I got a new m - movie!"

"That sounds like a plan," he says.

"W - W - When pizza gets h - here, we can w - w - watch!" Dawn said.

Hawke stared longingly at the male. He nodded and tilted his head at the elf.

"W - What?" Dawn asked.

Hawke shook his head, his eyes twinkling with happiness. That's when a knock sounded at the front door. For caution, he looked through the hole in door, noticing it was the delivery man. He opened the door.

Upon gathering the food and thanking the person he closed the door, locked it and set the pizza box on the counter.

"Wanna go put the movie on and I'll fix you a plate?" He asked.

Dawn nodded, giving Hawke a quick hug, "T - thank you." He said before dashing upstairs.

As the male went upstairs Hawke gripped onto the table. He breathed out giving himself a pep talk in his head. After getting himself together he grabbed a plate for Dawn and put two pieces on the plate and fixed him a glass of his favorite juice.

Dawn happily went and started up the movie, bouncing on the bed, giggling to himself.

Hearing Dawn's giggle fit was the purest thing the male had ever heard. He made his way upstairs with the food. Walking into the room, he handed Dawn the plate and sat down beside him. Holding his juice until he was situated.

"Give me, give me, give me." Dawn said, reaching for the drink.

Hawke gladly provided him the cup of apple juice, holding back a laugh.

Dawn sipped it, until it was empty. "T - T - Thank you." He said, placing the cup down.

Hawke watched the male, he shook his head to keep a straight face. "You're welcome," he said.

Dawn ate half of his pizza, watching the movie, before he knew it, he was cuddling into Hawke. His leg was thrown over Hawke's waist, hugging the male close to him, humming happily.

-
a/n; how many votes can this chapter get?