SEVENTEEN;

The precum dripping from the snake male's length acted as enough lubricant. Not having to tell him twice, Rhett entered Eden. A low grunt leaving the taller male's body. Giving Eden time to adjust and get comfortable, he pulled out and thrusted back in. Gradually picking up his pace, gripping onto the head of the bed.

Eden's body heat began rising, the temperature in the room changing. Eden's hands wrapped around Rhett, digging into the male's scales on his shoulder blades, moaning lowly.

Rhett stuck his face in Eden's neck again, his breathing hitched as he kept moving. With the speed, came the rougher strokes. He ran the hand that was on Eden's thigh up his side, evebtually resting it on the small of Eden's back.

The snake male tossed his head back at the feeling as he mercilessly fucked Eden. Leaving a hand print on Eden's side.

Eden's breath became more unsteady the faster Rhett got, making his legs begin to shake. Low and soft moans leaving his mouth, trying hard to keep himself quiet, but with the way Rhett worked his body it was hard.

Rhett's moved to Eden's ass, gripping hard as he continued pounding into him. A couple grunts leaving his mouth, to stay quiet he connected their mouths roughly kissing Eden.

Eden moaned into the kiss, his head floating on a cloud of pleasure, as he felt his stomach twist and tighten, letting him know he was close to the edge.

Rhett leaned his head back, now holding onto the bed to keep upright. He pulled away from the kiss, one of his hands moving down to Eden's dick. Starting to pump him. This continued until Eden coated Rhett's hand and chest.

The snake male twitched inside Eden's body as he came to his release. A few more animalistic thrusts and he filled his insides with a guttural grunt.

His hands moved to Eden's hips, his chest was heaving. He trailed one hand through his sweaty sex hair, he moved off of the male before he was tempted to stay on top of him.

Eden stayed still for a moment, trying to catch his breath, before sitting up, he turned noticing the burn marks on sheet, "shit." He said, "not again." He sighed, running a hand through his messy hair.

"Good we did this in here then... I would have felt bad if we did this in your room..." Rhett said.

"Still feel bad..." Rhett shrugged ultimately shutting up.

He stood to his feet, getting dressed. There were claw marks on his back. He turned to Eden, putting on his shirt.

"I'll uh, clean up in here..." the snake male said, helping Eden to the side of the bed.

He then leaned down, kissing him.

Eden kissed him back, before going and putting his clothes back on. He went over to the spare closest and pulled out a handful of sheets, "you can pick your color." Eden said shyly.

Rhett chuckled, "Cool."
He grabbed the sheets, setting them in the chair in the corner. He stripped the bed down before resetting it. He turned back to Eden, "Funny, but I'm sure I'll find myself in your room tonight," he teased.

Eden shook his head, "you'll have to beat Dawn to it." He spoke, heading out the room, "and hurry up, dinner is getting cold." Eden said heading downstairs.

Rhett chuckled, rolling his eyes. He finished up in the room.

When Eden got downstairs, Hawke and Dawn were gone and there was a note on the counter.It read;

Stepped out to go get some ice cream with Dawn, we'll be back later.

Rhett walked downstairs looking around. He then looked at Eden, confused.

"Why you look confused? Hawke probably knew what was happening." Eden shrugged, going and grabbing a plate of food.

"Shut up," Rhett sighed. He folded his arms across his chest.

"Are you going to eat or pout like a little baby?" Eden asked, rolling his eyes.

"Eden, don't," Rhett grunted, going into the fridge to get something to drink.

He grabbed a bottle of water, chugging it while glaring at Eden.

He narrowed his eyes at him, then just sighed.

Eden just let out a 'tsk' sound, before going and sitting down, eating quietly.

Rhett grabbed himself some food before sitting across from Eden. He ate silently to himself thinking, he eventually looked across the way at Eden.

He took another bite of food, chewing until he was finished with that bite before he spoke.

"Look I'm sorry..." Rhett said lowly.

"It's uh delicious... by the way..." he said before taking another bite.

"You don't have to apologize," Eden said, "you get mood swings a lot and that's fine." Eden spoke, smiling.

"Since you're half snake, maybe a heat lamp would help." Eden chuckled, flicking his wrist, a small flame appearing above his hand.

Rhett looked at him, watching the flame hovering over the male's hand. He tilted his head, still eating.

"As long as I can be naked," the snake male said, drinking some water.

Eden's flame went away and he coughed a little bit, "w - what?"

"If you can ask what, its proof you heard me," Rhett smirked. He looked at Eden, starting to stare again. The rattling sound coming back as he tilted his head again.

Eden watched the male, "you look like you're ready to strike me, even though you already have." Eden winked, before returning to his food.

"Tempting... you are rather delicioussssssss," Rhett said his tongue slithering out in a hiss.

He continued looking at him, he grinned. Then returned to his food.

"I'm flattered." Eden spoke with a mouth full of food.

"So uhm, how long have you lived with Dawn?" Rhett asked leaning back in the chair.

"Four years," Eden said, "ever since we were in highschool together. What about you and Hawke?"

"Hawke was five, I was seven. We've lived together for a very, very long while..." Rhett said looking at Eden.

Eden nodded, "I would have lived with Dawn longer, if I hadn't moved so late, but things don't always go as planned."

Rhett nodded in agreement, rising to his feet with his empty plate. He placed the dishes in the sink, running water beginning to wash them. He stood at the sink in silence, thinking.

"Are you finished?" Rhett asked turning to Eden.

But Eden was already up in front of him, his eyes shinning a dark orange red color, a small smirk on his face.

"Yes and I'm craving dessert." Eden said, meeting the male's snake eyes.