Levi x Tsundere!reader (Part 1 :3)

Lets start out with a nice little Levi x reader fluff, cuz errybody loves Levi right? ((Btw I tried my best at writing tsundere im not fab at it so plz don't kill meh))
~Hanji Frizzle

Requested by @MaylianaKuzumaki

Levi x Tsundere!reader
Happy Birthday?

=====================

It was almost Christmastime.
((A.N. its um Christmas Eve, fyi. I couldn't really find a place to put that date in the story))

You were up in your room reading when you heard a knock on the door. "(Y/n)? Are you in there?" It was Petra.

"Yea. Come in." I responded.

"Soo what are you going to do for your birthday?" She questioned

Ah..I forgot about that... my birthday is on a very special day. Christmas. And of course it just happened to be the notorious corporal Levi's birthday also...Just my luck, right?

"Eh... im not sure. I guess ill just celebrate Christmas with everyone else." I closed my book and stood up. "Here, ill help you with the decorations, ok?"

"Ok..." Petra and I started walking together toward the mess hall. "Since you are not really planning a birthday party for yourself, can you help with Heichou's?"

Hearing his name, a small blush formed on my cheeks, but I covered it with a frown.

I have already discussed this with you mind! I do not like the corporal...I do not like the corporal...I do not like-

"(y/n), are you ok?" Petra's voice snapped me out of my thoughts

"O-oh uh yea.... Sorry for spacing out." A small hint of my blush still remained, but thankfully Petra didn't notice. We walked to the mess hall and started to decorate.

======TIMESKIP AFTER FINISHING DECORATIONS======

"Wow we are finally done!" Petra cheered, "Good job everyone!"

"I can finally get some sleep now..." Eld grunted

"Im sooooo tired..." I yawn and quietly walk down the dark corridor. All was quiet but the soft traps of my feet......and someone else's?? I stopped moving, but all I heard was silence. I guess its just in my mind... I sighed and kept walking, until I bump into a wall, and apologize to it.

"Sorry" I mumbled, obviously tired.

"Tch."

Wait.....

'tch?'

'TCH?!'

I slowly turned around and saw the very small corporal Levi. I instantly salute him and apologize more formally. "Sorry, Corporal Levi."

"Its fine, cadet. Its just so damn dark in these hallways...." Levi grumbled, turning to face me "...they should really put some lights out here or something."

"Yea, they should. Then it'll be easier to see." I thought aloud. After that is was just awkward silence.

"W-well im just...gonna go.. Goodnight, Corporal." I turned around to start walking.

"Wait, Cadet (l/n)." I turned back around and looked at the corporal. "Come with me."

I swallowed the lump in my throat that appeared from those words and followed him. Did I do something wrong? Let me think.....

...

Shit.

Did he find out about that prank I was blackmailed by ymir to do? The one where we died all his cravats and shirts pink? Damn, im in so much trouble. How will I-

"Cadet (l/n)" Levis voice interrupted your thoughts

"Hmm? Oh! Ow-!" I found myself rubbing my head. Hitting walls is really my thing today.

"Come in and sit." Levi ordered

I followed his orders without a word, not really wanting to get in any more trouble if I was even in any.

I sat in one of the chairs across from his desk as he shuts the door.

Seriously, what is so important that he needs me at this hour? I mean I dont even look decent-not that I need to though. He comes over to me and looks me straight in the eyes.

"(Y/n), I've been noticing that you recently have been distracted during training. Why?"

Oh Gosh.

I have to think up a reason and fast. It totally wasnt me checking out Levi. Definitely not looking at Levi...

A small blush formed on my face.

"U-um...I..i-a..well" I stuttered through all my words.

Levi had a small smirk on his face. "Are you being distracted by someone?" He moved closer to me and put his hands on the arms of the chair I was in.

As he got closer, my eyes widened and my face got redder. "Umm...no..?"I said as I looked away

"Who is it? Jaeger? Kirshtein? Ill give them stable duty."

"N-no! Its not them..." I said, in a rush to defend my friends.

He moved close enough that he was just a few inches from my face. "Then who..?"

My face immediately went red, and I mumbled something...

"....You..."

===HAHA SKIP TO MORNING=====

My peaceful sleep was disturbed by loud bells. I groaned and got up. Who the fluck is ringing those things?! Im gonna kill them....

I walked over to my door and opened it. There was Petra, standing in the hall ringing bells...

"Petraaa..." I groaned, "put those things away. Im tired you know."

"______, Happy birthday!! C'mon, up and at 'em!" Petra said happily

You groaned, mumbling something about being ready in a couple minutes and laid back down. You thought about how you are supposed to face Levi today. What am I going to do? Oh..this is so embarassing...
_______________________
to be continued...

.....Hi? Please don't kill mee. ;-; Part 2 will be out soon!

Well I updated!! Enjoy the first one-shot of many!

~Hanji Frizzle

Next one: Germany x reader