Diaries

I sat lounging in my living room the rest of the afternoon. Calum and Jake hadn't come back downstairs to bother me and I was feeling pretty happy sitting down here eating chips by myself. Our dad had just left moments ago for work. He had to stop by the office or something like that and because it was Friday, I was getting ready to kick back, relax and watch a movie. That's when I heard something strange,

"And Courtney, that little bitch." A high pitched voice squealed upstairs. It sounded like my brother and Calum up there laughing. "Sneered at me but I met that bitches gaze with a steely cold glare." Why was my brother talking like that? And why did that sound familiar?

No.

Fucking.

Way.

Bolting up from my seat on the couch I raced up the stairs.

I found Calum and Jake in my room, sitting on my bed and reading my diary. Not only that but Calum and Jake were both wearing my bras. Calum had my favorite black lace one on and my brother had a plain white one who's straps were to tight on me. I screamed so loudly they probably heard me down the street. Calum laughed at the expression on my face as I stormed in. My brother jumped up and tossed my open diary onto Calum's lap.

"What the hell are you doing!" I screeched, glad that our parents weren't home to witness me murder my brother.

"What does it look like?" Jake asked laughing nervously, trying to keep up his cocky demeanor in front of his best friend. I slapped him. Jake was more than a little shocked. Calum was just as surprised as he sat on my bed, mouth open trying not to laugh.

"LILY!" Jake shouted at me.

"I WIL KILL YOU IF YOU DONT TAKE THAT SHIT OFF AND GET OUT OF HERE!" I threatened stamping my foot so hard the dresser nearby rocked.

"Jesus Christ you're such a bitch!" My brother shouted back at me, rubbing his cheek as he shed the bra from his shoulders. Calum did the same, smirking.

"Get out, get out, get out!" I exclaimed as my brother ran back down the stairs. Breathing hard, I turned around and glared at Calum who was not only still standing in the room, but holding my diary.

"You know, you're hot when you're angry." I was so startled all the tension in my shoulders dropped.

"What the fuck?" I demanded. Calum just smiled again and handed me my open diary. I took it from him still confused as Calum dropped my bra into the open drawer of my dresser with my other bras, socks and panties. To my dismay, Calum pulled one of them out. A bright pink, lace pair and shoved it into his back pocket. "Calum!" I hissed grabbing his arm. Not only was I bright red from anger but embarrassment now and I think I was shaking slightly.

"Calm down kitten." Calum said with a small smile. "I'll return them." He broke free from my grasp and exited my room, shutting the door behind him. Calum just... He just took my underwear. Why would he... Calum doesn't.. My diary. I finally looked down at the open page Calum had left me on.

God Calum is so fucking annoying but damn, that boy, I would let him do anything to me.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

This wasn't happening. I felt nauseated. Like I might throw up. What was he going to do with my underwear? Oh god I don't think I want to know what he's going to do. Or if I even want them fucking back. Damnit those were such a cute pair. What now? Do I confront him? Should I tell my brother? No, he would kill Calum in an instant. We don't get along very much but if his best friend took my panties I would hope Jake would at least punch him and not congratulate him or something.

Calum basically got away clean. I shouldn't have fucking let him walk out. How am I going to go downstairs now? I left my show running. I hope Jake doesn't delete it off the DVR. Fuck. He better not delete it. I want to go out there but I don't know how to act. Like nothing happened? Like something happened? What did Calum tell Jake about why he was up here longer than necessary. I need to sit down.

Flopping down onto my bed I stared up at the ceiling in complete shock. Calum took my panties. Calum took my underwear. Calum took my undergarments. Calum took some of my lingerie. No matter how many different ways I said it, it still sounded disgusting. I wanted them back. I didn't want him to have them. I would not allow him the satisfaction.

How do I ask for them back though? Do I demand? Do I plead? Nope, I'm not pleading. Fuck that. They're mine he should just give them back.

My head was reeling with thoughts of Calum and my underwear when there was a small knock at my door. I didn't answer or call out to ask who it was. Somebody slipped inside though and walked towards me. I sat up when I realized it was Calum.

"Calum give me my fucking.." He held up his hand to stop me as I stood up.

"Give me your number." He instructed.

"What? Fuck no Calum give me back my panties! Don't make me get my brother up here." I hissed, stepping closer to him.

"No you won't and hurry up, your brother thinks I'm taking a piss." I shoved his chest instead of grabbing his phone.

"I'm not giving you my fuckin number. Get the hell out of here." I said glaring at him and pointing at the door.

"I'm not leaving until I get your number kitten." Shit that was hot. Calum smirked at how flustered I seemed. "Come on." He said placing his phone in my hand. Cursing under my breath I tightened my grip on his phone and created a new contact with my name and number before handing it back to him. Calum was still smirking as I handed it back to him. He tapped away at his phone for a couple of seconds.

"Get out!" I hissed. "You said you would leave." I said pushing him towards the door.

"I am." He said showing me his phone screen. He changed my name.

Kitten🐱

You have got to be fuckin kidding me.

"See you later kitten." He cooed at me before striding out of the room. As he turned I reached into his back pocket but found that my panties were no longer there. Calum chuckled, turning his head to look at me. "I moved them sweetheart but thanks for that. I knew you would try something." With an obnoxious wink Calum left.