Games

"Come to my game this Wednesday." I groaned as I stretched out on my bed."Don't you groan at me Lily." Calum scolded. We had now been together for two weeks but it felt longer because he was so annoying. He said that's what I loved about him though.

"What are you? My dad?" I asked, rolling my eyes. With swift efficacy Calum threw one leg over me and pinned my arms behind me. He hovered right above me and I was blown away by how close he was.

"Call me daddy." I ended up laughing and Calum grinned getting off of me and laying on my bed next to me. "That was suppose to be sexual." He said poking my side.

"It was stupid and funny and I'm never going to call you daddy Calum." I replied glancing over at him. Calum grinned and sat up on his side.

"We'll see about that." I hit his chest and he fell back down laughing. "If I call you Princess will you call me Daddy?"

"I thought I was Kitten?" I questioned.

"Princess Kitty." I shoved Calum and made him get off of my bed. He couldn't stop laughing and I was glad nobody was home at the moment to hear us. I rolled my eyes at him and sat up before turning away. "Hey are you mad?" He asked catching my arm smiling less brighter now.

"No idiot. All I did was get up. So, about this game." I replied, changing the subject.

"Please come!" He whined.

"Are you gonna beg Mr. Calum Hood?" I asked smiling at him. Calum rolled his eyes before pushing me lightly up against the wall.

"Don't tease me right now okay?" He said lowly. "I really want you to come." He continued touching my cheek lightly. Staring into is brown eyes, I was amazed by how Calum could be sexual one moment but a complete sweetheart the next. I loved the combination.

"Of course I will but it won't be the same Calum." I said pulling him closer by his shirt before putting my arms around his neck. His hands dropped to my waist.

"What do you mean?" Calum asked, confused.

"I can't be like your cheerleader or anything. Or show any signs of affection. My brother will be there and if he someone catches us together, word will travel and we'll get in trouble." Calum groaned and dropped his head down onto my shoulder.

"Can you two please just abolish those stupid rules?" Calum asked, lifting his head. I rolled my eyes.

"Even if we did he would be mad that we've been lying to him." I said hitting his side.

"I don't care." He grumbled, frowning.

"He's going to beat the living shit out of you."

"Not if you're there to stop him." I scoffed.

"I will not be your shield." I replied pulling back but Calum snaked his arms around my back.

"Too late." He murmured before kissing me. I hit my fist against his back, making him laugh and let go of me.

"Come on, let's go downstairs. Jake should be home with dinner soon and my parents aren't too enthusiastic about having you up here with me alone because who knows what we could be up too." I said rolling my eyes as I grabbed his hand, pulling him towards the door.

"Stealing their daughters innocence." Calum said hitting my ass. I laughed and pushed him away.

"Not even in your dreams Calum."

"Definitely in my dreams." He said with a wink. I groaned and covered my eyes, looking away from him. Calum just laughed as I blushed red.

--

"Gooooo Bulldogs!" The cheerleaders trilled out, throwing their Pom-Pom covered hands in the air. I tried not to roll my eyes too much. I wasn't here for them, I was here for Calum and he was in the starting lineup. Apparently he's really good. I had only heard that he was, I had never seen him for myself.

"You look kinda pissed." Maria said, sipping her soda. I shrugged as I straightened out my back on the metal bleachers.

"Actually I'm just bored."

"But Calum's on the team." Kenzie said, poking my side. I rolled my eyes.

"Even if he is, it's still a boring game. It's less boring when you play it." I mused, shrugging.

"Just wait until the game starts." Jackie said, rolling my eyes. "Calum looks so hot when he plays." I sighed as a whistle was blowed and the players jogged across the field, into their positions. I spotted Calum immediately, number 33 up in front. I smiled softly. Another whistle blew and the game started.

They were right. Calum looked so fucking good down there on the field. The only reason I wasn't bored was because I was watching him. Every move he made was for a certain purpose and I've never seen him look so graceful before as he weaved in and out of players with the ball.

"She looks down right hypnotized." I heard Maria whisper.

"Oh shut up. He looks good." I grumbled, turning red.

"Gonna have a hot make out session with him after this?" Jackie asked.

"Hell yes." They laughed.