Sequel!

TO BE PUBLISHED JANUARY 13 2016

Hey guys! It's been a while hasn't it! I'm so grateful for all the support and love this story has gotten. The reaction to it has been amazing and I can't thank you all enough! Due to popular demand, I will be posting a sequel. As you can see above, it will be out next year. I'm excited to start writing for it but be forewarned, I will not be frequent with my updates. I'm in college and get very busy and stressed out. Here's the sneak peek or prologue for Rule Two: Don't Get Caught

"We're in your dorms Calum!" I exclaimed as he lifted me up onto his low dresser and started kissing down my neck. "What about your roommate?" I asked pushing him back.

"Oh come on, you saw me put an X on the whiteboard on the door." He said with a smirk running his hands up my thighs and to my hips.

"Yeah I noticed and what I also know is if my brother ever sees an X on that whiteboard that he didn't write, then he's going to kill you." Calum huffed and moved away, stopping his assault on my neck. I gave him a knowing look, crossing my arms.

"Fine, I'll erase it." He grumbled. "But God when we get back to the car Kitten, you better be prepared." I rolled my eyes as he opened his bedroom door.

Having a boyfriend in college came with a lot of benefits like parties and alcohol. The only downside, he was rooming with my big brother. Guess we're just going to have to not get caught.

-X-

It's been almost a year since Calum and Lily first began their affair and now Calum is college bond while Lily is stuck in their hometown as a senior in high school. While Lily trusts Calum not to cheat on her, she knows how long distance relationships work. Calum may only be two hours away but without a car, Lily has no way of getting to him and she refuses to let him come home every weekend and miss out on all the fun weekend college parties. Can their love survive a semester or will it be better to break up and get over each other as fast as they can?

Thank you again for reading my book! It truly means a lot to me! See you all again next year! Xxx