Sleepover

There was something tapping against my window. Which was an incredible feat seeing as I was on the second floor and there were no trees outside that could scratch against it with their branches. Being afraid of things that go bump in the night, I wasn't too keen about checking the window to see what was up. I was wide awake though. So when my phone buzzed on my dresser I checked it.

#⃣3⃣3⃣ I rolled my eyes. Why was Calum calling me?

"What?" I asked lowly.

"You are awake!" He said, sounding annoyed. "Get your ass up and look outside."

"What? Why?" I demanded. Throwing off the covers even though he hadn't given me a good reason.

"Because I'm freezing my butt off." I rolled my eyes and threw away the curtains, opening the window. Calum stood on the grass outside staring up at my window.

"What do you want Calum?" I hissed even though my parents probably couldn't hear me. "It's late."

"I'm coming up." I watched him smile.

"What? Coming up? Calum.." But The line was dead. He hung up. Calum had disappeared from my line of sight. "Calum." I said into the night air. "Calum." I repeated louder. I could hear some scuffling noises and then Calum's head popped up as he hauled himself up onto the roof. "What the fuck Calum." He laughed lightly.

"Move, let me in." He said hitting my shoulder lightly. I scoffed but stepped aside, letting him jump in. He landed with a giant thud.

"Shh! Jesus Calum, my parents." I said, hitting his arm. Calum turned and smiled at me, wrapping his arms around my waist. I slid my hands up his chest and onto his shoulders subconsciously.

"You look cute." He said eyeing my tank top and shorts. I rolled my eyes. I was suddenly aware that I wasn't wearing a bra. I think he noticed. Calum smirked.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I demanded.

"Sleeping over at my girlfriends house."

"What? Calum! No!" I cried out, trying not to raise my voice at him.

"Oh come on. No big deal. We're just sleeping. Not having sex." I blushed as he walked past me. I closed the window, knowing I wouldn't let him exit the way he had come.

"Does your mother know where you are?" I demanded.

"Actually she does. She's cool with it. She knows I won't touch you." He said putting one hand on my cheek and kissing me sweetly.

"You're touching me." I whispered when he pulled away. Calum rolled his eyes.

"Yeah but not in that way." He said, sitting down on my bed. I sighed and shook my head.

"Is there any chance I will be able to convince you to leave?" Calum shook his head, smiling. I groaned, walking toward my dresser and headed toward the door.

"Where are you going?" Calum hissed.

"To go put on a bra. I'm not sleeping in the same bed as you without one on." I whispered back. I closed the door, hearing his low laughter as I walked down the hallway.

He was stretched out on my bed, hands behind his head staring at the ceiling when I walked back in. Calum sat up and grinned.

"You didn't have to." He whispered as I closed the door. I assumed he was referring to me putting on a bra.

"I really did." I whispered back as I slid up next to him. Calum opened his arms and I leaned against his chest easily. He kissed my forehead.

--

"Lil." Calum groaned pushing me off of him. I laughed lightly.

"I told you last night that I roll around a lot." Calum rolled his eyes.

"I know I just didn't think it would be a problem." He murmured. I laughed again as I glanced out my window. It could have only been about four in the morning. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"At least I'm not a cover hog." I murmured to him. Calum hit my arm lightly, his right arm over his eyes. I laughed again. "It's true." I said, pulling the covers back down around me.

"You know, you would think a queen sized bed would be enough room for two people." He said turning on his side to face me. I could barely see his face in the dim light.

"When do you have to go?" He smirked.

"Want me out of here that quickly huh?" I shook my head, smiling.

"It's just.. My parents." Calum groaned again as he flopped back down on his back. I watched his white shirt ride up a little, exposing his hip bones and stomach. "And Jake. Well not just them. I don't think they would approve of any boy being in my room at night." I murmured to him.

"Okay, yeah I know." He whispered to the ceiling. We were silent.

"Are you mad?" He sat up so I did too.

"No. Why would you think that." He asked, tucking a lock of my hair behind my ear. I shrugged, hopping he couldn't see how red my cheeks were.

"I know you want to tell them. Your parents and my parents know and my mom, she approves but Jake.." Calum nodded.

"Won't be as understanding. I get it, I really do." Calum said kissing my forehead. I smiled slowly. "We'll tell him soon. Hell, we can even do it together." I shook my head.

"No. I can tell him. He might kill you if you're present." Calum grinned.

"No he won't."

"He might."

"But he won't." Calum continued to argue. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever." I murmured.

"Yeah whatever." Calum said, leaning in. He kissed me hard before laying back down on my bed. I laughed looking at him. "Come on, it's cold and it's early. Let's go back to sleep." He whispered, opening his arms so I could lay my head on his chest.

"Okay." I whispered laying against him. "But you'll have to wake up in a few hours to leave." Calum groaned.

"Don't remind me."