Deciding it best to avoid the accident waiting to happen, Izuku pushed up and twisted, shifting around until he was straddling Katsuki and able to brace his hands on the edge of the tub behind his mate's back.

He broke away from the kiss, panting. "You're incredible," he mumbled with a fond smile before his mind clouded back over with thoughts of getting their soaking wet clothes off. He trailed his eyes down his mate's torso. The Alpha's shirt clung to his every muscle and Izuku's mouth pooled with saliva.

" — Off," he choked out, tugging on the hem of Katsuki's shirt with a desperate need to be filled by his mate, right now.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Katsuki groaned as Izuku pulled his shirt off, then reached out to do the same. The sound of their clothes slopping against the ground was the cringiest squelching sound ever made. Katsuki furrowed his brow in mild disgust and chuckled. It wasn't going to stop him from devouring Izuku in any way he could. He tugged at Izuku's hemline, helping his Omega out of his waterlogged pants while struggling to do the same with his own. It was definitely a feat trying to maneuver around in the small tub, but when they were off, he could finally focus on the eager kitten sitting above him.

"There we go," Katsuki murmured while locking his lips back with Izuku's. His hands trailed down the greenette's sides, playing with his favorite piercing, before digging his fingers into his Omega's plump cheeks. "Happy now, kitten?"

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Izuku couldn't help but laugh at all their struggles. Oh well, it was Katsuki's bright idea to drop them into the tub fully clothed. He smiled against his mate's lips, holding back his giggles while they fought with the clothes clinging to their bodies.

Izuku sucked in a quick breath when the Alpha's fingers skimmed over his piercing. He loved that Katsuki accepted it, and even seemed to love it as much as he did himself. The Omega couldn't dwell too much on that because Katsuki moved on from his belly button and was grabbing his cheeks.

Izuku's eyes fluttered shut with a breathy whine while his hips rocked absentmindedly. He dropped his hands from the edges of the tub and ran them down Katsuki's stomach before both wrapping around his cock. The Omega pressed his lips back to his mate's while dragging his hands slowly up and down.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Katsuki loved the way Izuku's hands wrapped tightly around him and wanted nothing more than to feel his walls next. Following his Omega's every desperate mewl, he slipped a finger in his mate's hole. The rasped sounds coming from Izuku's lips every time they parted made Katsuki's member twitch with want. Everything felt so rushed, like they were deprived of each other's touch for so long. He could barely focus enough to twist his fingers around inside his mate without wanting to just pull them back out and replace it with himself instead.

"Fuck," Katsuki groaned and pulled away. The water sloshed on either side as his fingers pumped steadily in and out, scissoring through the slick that began to seep forth. "I can never get enough of the way you taste."

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Izuku was in a mix between desperation and fear. He didn't want to think about the fact that tonight was his last night at the apartment for a few days. He had gotten so used to being home, with Katsuki. The idea of sleeping alone and not waking up to his Alpha smothering him in his arms bothered him.

The Omega pressed his face into his neck, nipping at the soft skin and leaving small bruises behind. His hands were busy pumping his mate while Katsuki's fingers danced skilfully over his sensitive walls. Izuku reluctantly brought his hands above water and hooked around the Alpha's neck. He found himself whimpering and rubbing his wrists against Katsuki's nape, scenting him while his mind reeled with worry and thoughts of being away from their home.