Stole His Breath

Izuku was so overwhelmingly in love with Katsuki. He didn't watch the television and instead focused solely on the Alpha who was affectionately scenting and marking him. His own eyes were nearly black with fever as he watched his mate's every move. Izuku understood perfectly what his Alpha was doing. Katsuki was showering him with praise and affection with every slow drag of his tongue over his glands, until Izuku was a melted puddle on the sofa beneath him.

When Katsuki finished sinking his teeth into each of his wrists, Izuku was left completely relaxed and dripping in his mate's scent. He could feel the blond's arousal digging into his thigh but Katsuki made no move to take things further. He was a bit confused considering the other was still mid-rut but chose not to say anything when Katsuki shifted so that he rested back against his chest.

Katsuki's erection poking his back made the Omega squirm, but his poor hole couldn't take anymore. He was still stiff and sore from the hips down, but Izuku hated knowing his Alpha wasn't satisfied. After a while of Katsuki squirming against his back, Izuku dared to make the first move. He wriggled off the sofa and slowly dropped to his knees in front of the Alpha while his hands shakily worked at the button keeping his pulsing member trapped. He couldn't lift his eyes to see his mate's reactions, fearing it would crumble the rest of his courage.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Or receiving his first-ever blow job was an option, too. It wasn't like Katsuki was going to reject his Omega's obvious advances, either. He was in a rut. Sure, Katsuki gained some control over it, but it wasn't like he was a master. If Izuku wanted to put those soft lips over the head of his cock, then so fucking be it.

Katsuki's eyes were wide and his breath hitched in his throat while he took in the stubborn determination spread across his mate's face. When Izuku's fingers touched his length, Katsuki let out a breathy moan. The cool sensation danced across the heat he had been experiencing and a violent shudder raced down his spine. His Omega's cheeks glowed their beautiful cherry red while the Izuku cautiously licked his lips. He seemed to be second-guessing his plan to please the Alpha after seeing the size up close.

Katsuki reached out and stroked green curls away from Izuku's face to give his mate all the encouragement he could muster without breaking the Omega's concentration. His blood was pumping through his veins while he waited to see what Izuku could show him. Fuck, Katsuki realized he wanted to watch the Omega choke around him and it lit a fire in his gut. His cock throbbed in interest in Izuku's hand and Katsuki couldn't stop himself from smirking viciously at the greenette. He was just so fucking perfect — in a skittish, nerdy, adorable type of way.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Izuku shuddered and leaned into Katsuki's hand while slowly stroking, fisting the Alpha's heavy cock with a shaky breath. The tip was flushed red and wet with pre-cum. Izuku couldn't help but lean forward and flick his tongue slowly over the head.

The Omega's eyes flared the moment he tasted his mate's essence and a low purr rattled his chest. He heard that tasting such a thing could throw any Omega out of whack, and it was true. The greenette closed his lips around the head and let his tongue swirl lazy circles, lapping up every drop he could get.

His hand pumped the Alpha's shaft slowly while he lowered his mouth around its girth, letting his eyes flutter shut with a breathy moan. The bitter and slightly sweet taste had him chirping and pulling off with a wet pop. Izuku moaned with dilated eyes before he looked up at his mate's face. Katsuki was flushed and growling low in his chest while watching the Omega intensely. Izuku bit his swollen lip, only to fall back down and place small kitten licks on the tip of his cock. He locked eyes with Katsuki the whole time, letting his tongue play in the slit before engulfing him once more in his wet mouth. Izuku was drooling and using it to wet the rest of his shaft while he stroked what didn't fit between his lips.