Never Been Wrong

Depuis le début

Katsuki was right behind him the whole way, and of course Izuku knew he would not outrun his mate, but the game was fun, primal, and had him trembling as Katsuki stalked closer. He instinctively bared his neck with the flesh of his bottom lips tucked between his teeth.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Katsuki loved the way Izuku so readily seemed to offer himself up to his mate. It made him feel trusted in ways he didn't know he would ever be. Coming up until they were just a hair's breath apart, Katsuki reached out and pulled Izuku's bottom lip away from his teeth.

"I thought I told you to stop hurting yourself like that," he murmured softly. A low growl rumbled in his chest while he pulled his prey in. "If you need something to bite, bite down on me."

He pressed their lips together and groaned at the way his heart rate picked up while time froze. The room swirled beneath his feet, but everything teeming with life stilled within the air. He leaned down, to wrap his arms around Izuku's thighs and hoisted his Omega into the air.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Izuku melted the moment their lips touched and he shuddered as his body relaxed. Katsuki was always a tease, toying with him in some way, but he loved it. The greenette nipped at his Alpha's lip and gasped when he was suddenly being picked up off the ground.

His legs hooked around Katsuki's waist, his arms around his neck, and he skillfully submitted to the kiss. Izuku let his fingers play in the ends of the Alpha's hair, tugging and twisting random strands while focusing on his mouth and all the terribly wonderful things Katsuki was doing to it.

This was way better than dinner and company, and the Omega broke away from the kiss before latching onto Katsuki's neck, peppering kisses down to his shoulder.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Katsuki pressed Izuku's back against the wall; his hips grinding up to meet with his mate's. He loved the way Izuku's lips felt against his neck and wondered what it would be like if the bites were just a little harder — a little deeper and more permanent.

Pulling back, Katsuki walked them into the bathroom. A sadistic smirk formed across his lips when he saw the realization sink into Izuku's eyes. The assault of endless kisses stopped on his neck when Izuku heard the water creep closer. Oh, how quickly Izuku forgot what the Alpha had planned, and Katsuki couldn't be any more pleased.

"Oops," Katsuki cooed softly while leaning down and dunking Izuku into the warm water. "Couldn't resist drowning with you."

He kissed his Omega, following him into the bath. He couldn't care less if his clothes were soaked or if the water spilled out onto the floor. He only cared about the soft lips driving him insane, begging him to collapse under the pressure of desires swirling through his core. Tonight would be the last night they were staying together for the week. So far, it was one for the books.

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

Izuku yelped and wiggled around as Katsuki dunked him back into the water. He was right about to complain but lost all motor functions when the Alpha crawled in after him, clothes and all. The Omega moaned when Katsuki caught his lips in another kiss, swallowing up the tiny mewls seeping from Izuku's lungs.

He was slipping down further into the tub and had to grab his mate's shoulders to keep himself from literally drowning while trying to get laid. He could just imagine how unattractive it would be coming up from underwater, spluttering stupidly.