29

/ London's POV; Third Person \

Two months later.

"There's no place quite like here, there's no better time than now, you gotta' stay ready.." She softly sang as she rested her head against the hospital bed that Chris laid in.

Sadly, he was still in a coma, and doctors couldn't predict when he was going to wait. All they said was to wait. He was able to breathe on his own now, which was good.

He just needed to wake up, London is pregnant, and she wasn't able to do it alone. So much has happened while Chris was in a coma.

Her mom is still alive, looking much healthier. Her father some how just decided to bring himself back into her life as if he didn't already miss more than ten years of her life, and her supposedly "friend" was getting paid to be London's friend.

Great, she thought. As if things couldn't get any worse.

She held onto Chris' hand, as she watched him. She watched his breathing, his heart monitor, everything.

"That just means we're fucking reckless, plus we don't use protection. I find us looking at our text messages when I'm bored.." Kendrick Lamar's voice boomed through her earbuds.

Bringing her knees to her chest, she wrapped her free arm around her legs after balancing her phone on one of her knees. She closed her eyes as she sat there, holding his hand.

Jhene Aiko's Stranger blasted through her earbuds, softly she sang along to it, rubbing her thumb over Chris' palm.

That's all she could listen to lately. Jhene or Partynextdoor. She knew not to get stressed, because she didn't want to loose the baby. She wanted Chris to be awake when she told him. She wanted this kid.

So, to ease her stress, she listened to music. She blocked out everyone. She cut off Nathaniel, but was debating on weather or not she would talk to her parents.

She looked down at Chris' body. She blinked her eyes repeatedly, but that was no help as she felt tears running down her face.

"What have I done? Why is this happening to me?" She sniffed, looking at Chris' pale, beautiful face. "Chris' please. I don't think you know how much I love you Chris. You piss me off, but I can't love anyone as much as I love you. I think it's impossible," She said chuckling.

"I know you've done some things, Robyn getting pregnant, another girl getting pregnant, on top of that lying." She sniffed again, as tears kept flowing. "I don't forgive you entirely, but I do! A little!" She smiled.

"I miss you, for the past two months Christopher, I've been here. Non-stop. I slept here, I only left for food and to go shower. I'm not tryna' smell like shit on the day you wake up." She sighed, pulling her hand from his as her stomach started to grumble.

Grabbing her phone, she tucked it into the pocket of her sweatpants, and tucked her hands into the pockets of her Bench sweater.

She walked out of the room, softly closing the door, then made her way to the elevator. Once she got in, she was about to press the button for the doors to close because she thought that they took way too long closing.

"Wait! Hold the doors!" She heard a voice yelling. Lazily, she pressed the button for the doors to open, and they did.

In came a man, around the same age of London, panting hard. She pressed the button for the doors to close, and faced forward, not bothering to acknowledge the man.

"Thanks," he mumbled, sticking his hands in his True Religion pockets. She nodded in return, turning the music up on her phone. She didn't wanna talk to anyone.