31

/ Chris' POV; First Person \

3 Days Later.

"Mike, you got him?" I asked Mike as I slipped on my black timberlands. "Yeah, you on your way?"

Walking out the door, I hopped in my car and slammed the door. "Yeah-" "Yo, when do you plan on talking to London?" He asked.

I sighed, starting my car, then backing out the driveway, "I actually spoke to her earlier." I turned right onto the highway.

"Y'all straight now?" I sucked my teeth, "Yeah. II'll see you." I hung up the phone as soon as I pulled up to this run down warehouse. I glanced down at my phone, checking the time. 11:24pm. It was way past dark, I pulled the hood of my black hoodie over my head and jogged up the steps.

I looked around before entering slowly. Instantly screams filled my ears. How the fuck couldn't I hear that from outside? I clicked the flashlight on my phone, and flashed it towards the stairs. I walked up then slowly, the screams becoming closer. I walked down the hallway towards the only door in sight.

I opened it to see the nigga who attempted to kill me, along with Nolan - Nathan - Nathaniel and Karrueche? I scrunched up my face. "The fuck?" I turned to Mike.

Before I could even speak, he spoke up before me. "They were in on it as well." I turned to Karrueche, and shined the flashlight in her face. She shivered. She was naked, and it was hella cold in this room. "Why would you try to kill me?"

She laughed. "I hate you!" I rolled my eyes. "Don't we all?" I laughed. I walked over to the other nigga, and looked at him. He was beat all the way up. His eyes were black and swollen, he had a slash going from his ear to chin, and a busted lip. His body? Worse.

"What's his name?" My question was meant for Mike though I was looking at the man. "Skip." He said, I could hear the amusement in his voice. I laughed as 'Skip' grunted.

I walked over to Nathaniel, and looked at him. He looked just as bad. I shook my head, and pulled out my 9mm and shot him right between the eyes, killing him instantly. Karrueche gasped, making me shrug.

"Bombaclauttt, mi nuh fr ramp wid yuh.." Skip spat out. Stepping in front of him, I squinted my eyes. "What the fuck are you saying?" He chuckled. "Yuh not ah yaawdie?" Groaning, I rubbed my temples. "WHAT?" I screamed.

He laughed. "I shouldn't fuck with you." He said, in English. "You already did, bitch." Taking my gun, I shot him the same place I shot Nathaniel, right between the eyes.

I walked over in front of Karrueche. "Hmm." I said. smirking. She was shaking. "Please Chris, I'm preganant." My face dropped, she smirked. I raised my gun, holding it to her temple. "Are you really?" She nodded. "Yes."

"Is it mine?" She bit her lip, shaking her head. "N-No." I smirked. "Who's the dad Karrueche?" She looked over at Nathaniel's lifeless body, then back at me.

I scrunched up my face, then gunshots when off as Mike began laughing, "INCEST ASS, NASTY BITCHES!" He yelled, shooting up the ceiling. I laughed, shaking my head. "I ain't finna' shoot you, but I hope yo baby come out with two heads."

I looked at Mike, and nodded towards Karrueche, get her dressed then burn this bitch. He nodded, and I walked out, hopping into my car. As I pulled off, I dialled London's number.

"Hello?"

"You still coming over?" I asked, getting frustrated at the rate this traffic was moving.

"Yes, I'm on my way." She hung up.

I sighed, realizing I was going to be stuck in traffic for a while. I picked up my phone, and say that I had a text.

Robyn: The deed is done, Chris. I told you, you are mine.

Just as I was about to reply, my phone rang. I picked it up and looked at the caller ID.

Heather.

"Hel-" I got cut off by Heather screaming in my ear.

"COME TO THE HOSPITAL NOW!"

"Why?" I asked, becoming confused.

She sighed. "London. Just come."

"I can't! I'm stuck in traffic Heather!" She groaned.

"Just come as quick as you can Chris. Your child's on the line." She said before before hanging up.

I furrowed my eyebrows, banging on the horn repeatedly. Why the fuck aren't they moving!

Two hours later..

After I got to the hospital, I parked and saw Heather standing at the doors, arms crossed tapping her foot repeatedly. I raised my eyebrow, then my mouth so speak but she cut me off.

"She got into a car accident Chris!" She yelled, grabbing my arm and dragging me into the hospital waiting room.

My eyes widened, zoning off into space as Heather kept screaming and yelling, along with the others there - Honey, Her brother, Trell, and Michael, who recently showed up - trying to get the attention of the nurses.

She was coming over. Two hours, almost three hours ago I spoke to her. How could she have gotten into a car accident in three hours?

I sat down on a chair, and put my face in my hands.

"Chris! I wanted to tell you, but I didn't know how!" She yelled into the phone.

I sucked my teeth, chuckling. "So, all of a sudden when we're chillin' having a good time, that's when you decide to tell me?" I rolled my eyes.

She sighed. "Chris, I'm sorry."

"Just come over later." I said, rubbing my hand over my head.

"Okay, I love you." She sounded as if she was crying.

"I bet you do." I hung up, and threw my phone on the passenger seat.

"FUCK!" I yelled, kicking the chair next to me. I sat back down, and sunk down in the chair, thinking.

"Chris," I looked up at Heather. She had been crying. "I'm sorry," She said, laying her head on my shoulder. "She'll get through this, I promise."

"Don't promise anything you can't keep Heather." I said. She sighed.

"How bad was it?" I looked down at her, seeing that she was once again crying. She shrugged, crying harder. "I don't know, I wasn't able to see her or the car to determine it."

I nodded, leaning back. Eventually, I needed up falling asleep, along with all the others.

I woke up a few hours later to a light tapping on my cheek. I brushed it off, and rubbed my eyes, sitting up. Unfortunately, I forgot I had Heather laying on me, and she fell forward onto my knee, hitting her head.

Stifling a laugh from the glare she gave me, I looked up at this male doctor. "Family of Londo-" We all jumped up. "Here!"

He half smiled, "Um, first off, is the father of the child present?" I stepped up. "Yeah." I squinted my eyes at him as he stared at me. "Don't expect me to read your mind, talk man damn."

"Your child is," He glanced down at his chart then back up to me. "Not alive." I sighed, holding back tears. "She and I can work on that."

He bit his lip, "About that," He looked at his chart again. "Your girl-" "Wife." He nodded. "Your wife, suffered 2 shots, one in her right arm one in her left, that's how we figured she crashed her car, lost control of the wheel." We all nodded.

"But from the force of the car crashing into the tree along with two other cars," He cleared his throat.

"Caused her to die. I'm sorry for your loss." With that, he walked away, leaving us all speechless.