17

// London's POV; First Person. \\

I watched as she turned around to face Chris. She smirked, holding out her hand. "I'm Karrueche."

Quickly he grabbed my hand and stuffed his other hand into his pocket and nodded. "Chris."

She rolled her eyes, and turned to me with a fake smile. "Oh you must be Chris' sister?"

I squinted my eyes. Does she not see that I'm holding hands with him?

"Do I look like his sister?" I questioned.

She put her hands on her hips, and stepped back to look at us. This chick really tryna' compare us?

I shot a look to Derrick, and he chuckled nervously, and grabbed her arm, pulling her into his chest.

"Kae, stop." I rolled my eyes, as she walked over to Chris and gave him a hug.

"I know who you are now!" I dropped his hand, and looked up at him confusingly.

He chuckled nervously as she went on. "Remember me? We used to mess with each other a couple weeks back?"

He rolled his eyes and pushed her away. "Fuck off man."

She giggled, and whispered into his ear. "You mad cause I killed ya seed huh?" SEED?

I scoffed, and walked past them into the living room. "London!"

I giggled, as Derricks friends, who were now my long lost friends tackled me into a hug. All except one. Adrian.

I looked over at him, and then looked at my feet. I could tell he was smirking.

I sighed, and walked into the kitchen greeted by my aunts and uncles. "Baby!"

I chuckled, and embraced them all into a hug as we caught up and talked about my mothers death and such.

// Chris' POV; First Person. \\

I grabbed Karrueche's arm, and dragged her into the house into the washroom. "What the fuck you mean you killed my seed?"

I spoke through clenched teeth as I pinned her up on the wall. She giggled, and stroked my cheek.

"I thought you knew.." She started laughing. "I killed yo kid nigga, I ain't want a kid by yo hoe ass."

She smirked. "Ya bitch know you got aids?"

I gritted my teeth together, and slammed her hands up against the wall. "Fuck up with that shit, you know ion got no fucking aids."

I smirked at her. "Ya nigga know you got HIV?"

"Who the fuck you think I got em from bitch?"

I laughed in her face. "Adrian."

Her face dropped. "HE HAS HIV!?"

I chuckled. "That nigga been had HIV for a while now." Her face now looked as if she saw a ghost.

Adrian used to be my nigga. He was a manwhore, forreal. I mean I thought I fucked bitches.

That nigga fucked anyone with a pussy. But shit one night we went to the club, and he got fucked up. When I say fucked up, I mean fucked upppp.

He brought three bitches home. White, Spanish, Jamaican. I don't know what happened, but a week after, he called me saying he had aids.

He ain't ever fuck a bitch since. But then, he met Karrueche. She changed that.

Did he tell her? Nah.

She ain't ever think to get herself tested, dumb-ass.

She started to whimper, which meant she was bout to cry.

She pushed past me, and made her way into the living room. I noticed London was there too.

"ADRIAN DID YOU GIVE ME HIV?" She yelled into his face.

He furrowed his eyebrows, and looked around. His gaze lingered on London for a second, which made me confused.

"Nah." His eyes were still on London.

She stood up, and walked to him cautiously. "Y-you have HIV?"

He nodded, smirking. "Get yourself tested babe."

I widened my eyes as I walked

over to her. "Get yourself tested?" I said slowly, looking into her eyes.

She looked terrified. I mean, of course, I towered over her lil' ass.

She gulped, and cut her eyes at me, turning her head to Adrain.

"How long?"

He smirked. "Very long."

She moved to jump at him, but I pulled her back.

"You fuck with this nigga London?"

Ain't no way in hell, she a virgin. Well, was a virgin. But I took it. Right?

I squinted my eyes at her. "You lie to me girl?"

She looked down at her feet, I chuckled, and backed up away from her. "What else you lie bout?"

She flinched at me, and kept her eyes at her feet. "HUH?"

I shook my head at her. "Im out this fuck. Adrian have fun with the hoe."

I shook my head once again, and walked out, hopping into my car. Only one chick I know who can relieve my stress, Robyn.

London can find her own fucking ride.

____

omfg.

Does London have HIV?

Who the hell is Adrian?

Karrueche having HIV?

WHAT IF CHRIS HAS IT?

Vote | Comment | Share .

- Toray 😈😎