15

// Chris' POV; First Person. \\

[Two days later]

Bae 😻💦 - Baby. 😌❤

I smiled, and looked up at the tv, before grabbing my phone.

I unlocked it and pressed down on the FaceTime button.

It rang a bit, then she picked up. "Boy!"

I laughed, "What mama?"

She rolled her eyes. "Calling me unexpectedly and shit."

It was only 9:35PM, I know her ass ain't sleeping.

I smiled, and made a kissy face. "Well you look beautiful so shut up."

She smiled widely, and shook her head. "Thank you."

Her gaze shifted off to something else. From her glasses, I could tell she was on the computer. Wait, glasses?

"Mama."

She looked up into the camera, and raised her eyebrows. "Hmm?"

I licked my lips, and leaned back into the chair, tucking my hand into my pants. "Since when you wear glasses?"

She shrugged, and went back to looking at her computer. "A long time babe, I don't wear them around you."

I scrunched up my face, and stuck my hand out. "Dafuq? Why?"

She giggled, shaking her head. "You silly as hell."

I kissed my teeth. "You miss me though?"

She shrugged. "Maybe."

I smirked and rolled my eyes.

She know she miss me. I ain't seen her in two days, because she been busy with her aunt and, we haven't really had time to just sit and talk.

"Lemme come over.." I said, slipping my hand lower into my pants. A nigga horny.

She shook her head, looking up to the camera again. "No baby."

I bit my lip, and squinted my eyes.

She had the camera just up far enough where I could see her face and titties.

"Please baby."

She shook her head again. "No, I'm busy boo."

I shrugged. "So? I ain't gon trouble you, a nigga missed you."

She smiled and then sighed. "Alright come."

She hung up, and I tucked my phone into my basketball shorts pocket and slipped a white muscle shirt over my head.

I walked out the door and hopped into my car, heading off to her house.

I got to her house, I leaned back against the seat and pulled out my phone.

Kae. - Hey Chris.

I scrunched up my face, and hopped out my car, tucking my phone back into my pocket.

Reaching into my other pocket, I pulled out the house keys London gave me and unlocked the door.

I closed the door softly, and slipped off my shoes making my way upstairs.

I walked into her room, and leaned against the door.

She had in her headphones, and my hoodie covered her once exposed chest.

She had her legs crossed, her laptop in front of her and her hair pulled up into a bun.

I walked in, and slid in behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist from behind.