3

// Chris' POV; Third person. \\

"Hey baby!" Chris' girlfriend yelled as she embraced him in a death grip, which she called a hug.

He grunted out, and pushed her back softly, putting on a fake smile. "Hey Robyn.." She smiled up at him, and walked up the stairs.

Slipping off this shoes and jacket, and sat on the couch. Instantly X jumped up onto his lap, and Chris smiled in satisfaction. "You can finally jump now lil' nigga?" X barked, and Chris chuckled.

Chris grabbed the remote, and turned it on to his favourite channel. The Cartoon Network. Spongebob was on, which caught the attention of X. He turned and laid on Chris' lap.

"Christopher.." Mentally he groaned, and turned to face Robyn who had tears steaming down her face. He tapped X to get off his lap, and went to Robyn. "What's wrong now?"

She scoffed, and crossed her arms over her chest, pushing her boobs up causing Chris to lick his lips.

"My eyes are up here," Robyn said lifting his chin to meet her eyes, "Christopher."

He nodded, placing his hands on Robyn's waist. Gasping, Robyn pushed him away, and scowled at him. "Don't touch me you- you bitch!"

Chris frowned, and looked at her confusingly. "What do you mean?"

Robyn squinted her eyes. "WHO THE FUCK IS KARRUECHE CHRIS?" Chris' eyes widened quickly. 'Damn..' He thought.

"Nah, it's no one." He said to her, feeling somewhat guilty.

She scoffed again. "It's no one right?" She shook her head, beginning to pace back and forth in front of Chris.

"So, Jasmine, Alexa, And Karin are no one right!?" She screamed in his face.

Titling his head back from her face, he stepped back.

'10..'

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" She screamed.

He looked away from her face.

'9..'

'8..'

"LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU CHRIS!"

'7..'

He continued to stare of into space, as seconds went by he thought about the damage he could do to this bitch's face.

'4..'

"CHRIS!"

As he opened his mouth to speak, a loud bell rang, echoing through his house.

Robyn scoffed and walked towards the door. Before she opened it, she turned to Chris and squinted her eyes again. "If it's this BITCH, I'm going to fuck both of you up."

He started to laugh. "Girl, you be squinting ya eyes, I'm surprised they ain't stuck yet."

Robyn rolled her eyes, and opened the door. Chris leaned against the wall, preparing himself for the yelling which was about to flee from Robyn's mouth.

Robyn turned, and opened her mouth, then closed it back. "Have fun with your friends, Chris." She spoke calmly, before disappearing up the stairs. He shrugged, and walked past Mijo, dapping him up along with Mike, And Trell.

"Yo, Chris, we finna' hit up the club tonight?" Trell asked as the four of them walked out to Mike's jeep. Chris nodded, shrugging slightly. "Yeah, why not. Robyn been on my ass with her bull, so sounds like a plan."

Chris looked over at Mike, and smacked him upside his head. "Fuck you doing cuh? You ova' there smilin' at yo phone!" Mijo laughed, and dapped up Trell. "He tryna get it with ole girl." I shook my head, and sat down in the front seat.