Chapter - 45

Hey guys

Forgive me for the mistakes please🙏

NO ONE'S POV

Taehyungs opens his eyes when the sunlight hits his eyes.. He turns around slowly feeling a little pain on his lower body.. He smiles when his eyes fall on Jungkook who is sleeping..

Taehyung suddenly remembers the night when they made their first love.. He leaned closer to jungkook and kissed his cheeks..

Taehyung got up from the bed enduring the pain and freshen up.. He got downstairs finding Nancy sitting on the chair while taking some pictures of herself.. Taehyung chuckles and shakes his head when Nancy made cute and funny faces..

"Taehyungie, good morning" Nancy walks towards taehyung and hugged him.

"Good morning.. When did you wake up? " Taehyung pulled apart and asked Nancy who was about to reply but stopped.

"W-What is that? " Nancy pointed towards taehyungs neck whose eyes widen.

"What?? Is that a cockroach? Or a big spider? " Taehyung screams while slapping his own neck..

"No idiot... " Nancy said grabbing taehyungs wrist "Did...Did Jungkook oppa marked you? "

Taehyung stopped whatever he was doing and stares at Nancy with a blank expression.

Nancy grabbed taehyungs arms dragging him towards the mirror.. Taehyung walked more closer to the mirror and slowly touched the mark on his neck.

"Ahhh.. Jungkook oppa marked you tae... " Nancy screams happily and hugged taehyung from the back "I'm so happy for you "

Taehyung didn't know how to feel... He keeps staring at the mark which actually does look so beautiful on his neck.. Taehyung realised when Jungkook bites his neck and he blacked out..Taehyung gulps while his heart started to beat so fast..

"What? " Nancy turned towards the place the voice came and smiled "Jungkook hyung marked taehyung? " Brian asked unbelievably to Nancy who nodded..

"Really taehyung? Let me see" Brian turns taehyung towards himself and a big smile appeard on brians face "Finally, Finally you both are together now" Brian whispers and hugged taehyung..

Taehyung bites his lips closing his eyes for a moment..

"I'm just tired of pushing Jungkook away from me.. He proves his love to me so many times.. I know he will never hurt me..."

"Jungkook hyung" Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts when Brian called jungkooks name who walks downstairs.

"Brian my pills were all finished.. How did you manage to get them for me yesterday night? " Jungkook asked looking at Brian who gulps and looked at taehyung and Nancy.. Taehyung narrows his brows..

"You don't remember anything? " Nancy asked Jungkook making him confuse.

"What do you mean? " Jungkook asked and sat on the dining chair.

"I'll be back in a minute" Taehyung said coldly and left them..

"Hyung" Brian sat beside Jungkook who looks at him "Taehyung was with you last night.. How can you forget that? Even you marked him"

Brian said now getting a little angry at Jungkook who acts innocent at first but suddenly smirked.

"Hyung? Taehyung must be feeling hurt and you are smiling? "

"Relax.. Of course I remember everything.. I was just teasing him.. " Jungkook winked at Brian who signed and shakes his head.. Jungkook got up from the chair and ran towards taehyungs room.

"Taehyung" Jungkook called taehyung who locked the door from inside "Baby listen" Jungkook chuckles while knocking on the door

"What is it? " Taehyung opened the door and asked firmly "I said I'm coming in a m---" Jungkook interrupted taehyung and walked inside the room and locked it

"What's that mark on your neck? " Jungkook asked trying at to act surprised which makes taehyung more angry.

"Nothing" Taehyung said and walks towards the door to leave but Jungkook grabbed his arms and pinned him on the door

"Fine I'm sorry.. I was just kidding taehyung.. I remember everything" Jungkook cups taehyungs face who now looks at him but then looks away.

"I know you told me to remember our first time.. How can I not listen to my mate? " Jungkook whispers leaning towards taehyung and kissed his cheeks..

"Why did you lie at first? " Jungkook chuckles and pinched taehyungs cheeks who asked cutely.

"I was wanted to tease you cutie.. " Jungkook smiled and took taehyungs hands "Taehyung, are you happy with me? "

Taehyung felt like the time stopped when jungkooks voice breaks a little..

"I am happy" Taehyung whispers and looked down on the floor "But I'm angry at you because you fooled me"

"Aish" Jungkook frowns and pecked taehyungs nose "I'm sorry baby.. I told you I remember everything" Jungkook said and next he smirked "I also remember how you were moaning my name when I was thr----"

"Shut up" Taehyung hits jungkooks chest and pushed him away making him laugh "I hate you" Taehyung huffs crossing his arms on his chest and Jungkook laughs more

"I love you too" Jungkook said and hugged taehyung who signed..

"I love you" Jungkook opened his eyes when taehyung whispers softly.. Jungkook pulled away and looks at taehyung.

"What did you say? " Jungkook asked cupping taehyungs face "say that again" Taehyung chuckles when Jungkook said desperately

"I love you Jungkook... I really do" Jungkook looked around for a moment before taking taehyungs hands on his

"Taehyung....Taehyung I'm just so happy right now" Jungkook pulls taehyung and hugged his tigher..

"Jungkook put me down" Taehyung giggles when Jungkook carries him swings him

"You really accepted me as your mate? Finally? " Taehyung nodded with a smile when Jungkook asked.. Jungkook smiles widely again and hugged him.

"I promise baby, I will never let anyone hurt you ever.. I will always be there for you" Jungkook whispers pecking taehyungs head who smiles

"I know" Taehyung whispers tightening the grip and closed his eyes..

"And I will never hurt you either"

________________________________

Thanks for reading guys

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Mated [Vkook]✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें