Chapter - 42

Hey guys

Forgive me for the mistake please🙏

NO ONE'S POV

"Yeah we arrived" Taehyung said while sitting on the couch on phone to jungwoo

"Met your King? The one you were missing so badly? " Taehyung rolled his eyes when jungwoo said teasingly with a chuckle

"Oh please jungwoo.. I wasn't missing him" Taehyung said now walking towards the balcony

"Okay okay... I will late later, doyoung just came... Take care taehyung"

"Yeah, you too.. Have fun" Taehyung chuckles before hanging up the call when jungwoo was about to yell.

Taehyung signed and closed his eyes when the cold wind touches his cheeks softly... Taehyung turned around when someone knocked at the door

"Can I come in? " Taehyung shakes his head and walks towards the door and opened it

"It's your house Jungkook... You don't have to ask" Taehyung took some steps back to let Jungkook come in.

"Soon going to be ours" Jungkook smiled and nodded "But it's room right now"

"Why you didn't sleep yet? " Taehyung asked as he closed the door and Jungkook walks towards the balcony.. Taehyung followed him and stood right beside him.

"I don't know.. Maybe I'm just too happy that you came" Jungkook looked at taehyung who didn't bother to look at him but signed

Jungkook walks behind taehyung who follows his moves but gasps when Jungkook wrapped his arms around his waist. Jungkook rests his head on taehyung shoulder who gulps.

"I heard from princess Nancy that you were so desperate to meet me? " Taehyung narrows his brows and was about to say something by turning his head towards Jungkook but his cheeks met jungkooks lips.. Jungkook chuckles and kissed his cheeks softly.

"I will kill that girl" Taehyung mumbles but Jungkook heard it and makes taehyung turn towards him.

Jungkook smiles and caresses taehyungs cheeks who immediately melted..

"How can someone look this beautiful? " Jungkook whispers wrapping his one hand on taehyungs waist and other hand caressing his cheeks.

"It's like you never saw omegas" Taehyung chuckled making Jungkook chuckle too

"Of course I did.. But you are more beautiful than the omegas.. " Jungkook said as his hands goes towards taehyungs ears "You know, when I saw you first time I thought you will be a cute little Omega"

"Really? Do I look like an omaga? " Taehyung asked disbelieved.. Jungkook chuckles and nodded

"But in real, you are my innocent sassy alpha" Jungkook leaned towards taehyung ears and whispers.. Taehyungs small smile faded as he placed his palm on jungkooks chest

"I'm not innocent at all" Taehyung said rolling his eyes.. Jungkook looked at taehyung and smiled.

Jungkook kept staring at taehyung which makes his blush a little..

"W-What? " Taehyung asked and Jungkook broke into laugh

"See? You look so innocent and adorable right now" Jungkook said making taehyung shake his head.

"I really love you taehyung" Jungkook whispers leaning closer to taehyung.. Before he can say something, his eyes widen when Jungkook softly attached his lips to him..

Taehyung felt like he might cry because of the way Jungkook just softly kissed him while roaming his hands around taehyungs back.

Jungkook pulled away in just three seconds.. Taehyung looked at Jungkook who is already looking at him