Chapter - 44

Hey guys

Please forgive me for the mistakes🙏

Warning - Mature content
🔞 well I know you guys are gonna ignore it🤣

NO ONE'S POV

Nancy kept knocking the door while shouting... Some minutes ago Brian ran inside the room and started to find the pills..

Nancy asked so many times what happened but he didn't say anything and locked her inside the room..

Nancy signed and when she was about to give up, she heard someone opening the door.. She turned around and saw Brian coming inside.

"What was that Brian? What happened? Is taehyung okay? Or is it jungkook oppa? " Nancy asked desperately making Brian smile and cup her face.

"Everything is fine.. Actually jungkook hyung is on his heat... But no worries, taehyung agreed to help him" Nancys eyes brighten up when Brian said

"Really? Taehyung agreed? " Nancy asked making Brian nod

"Taehyung finally realized his feelings" Brian mumbles as Nancy nodded with a smile "I'm sorry i had to lock you inside.. It's not safe for any omegas to stay near an alpha during their heat.. "

"It's fine Brian.. I'm just so happy" Nancy hugged Brian who laughed and hugged her tightly.

_________

Taehyung gulps when he saw jungkook throwing stuffs on the floor while screaming taehyungs name.. As taehyung got inside the room, Jungkook smelled taehyung and turned towards him..

Taehyung looked around the room which is now all dirty.. With in a second Jungkook ran towards taehyung and pinned him on the door..

"You can't leave me" Taehyung looked at Jungkook in fear because it not his Jungkook.. He can see how those lustfull green eyes is looking at him.. The way he talks and even it's not jungkooks voice

"I don't to either" Taehyung cups jungkooks face who didn't wait for a second before attaching his lips to taehyungs harshly.. Jungkook started to bite taehyungs lips as he presses himself on taehyung completely.

Jungkooks hands roam inside taehyungs shirt who squims when Jungkook warm hands started to open taehyungs shirt.

"Jungkook" Taehyung pushed jungkook slightly to look at him "I don't want it like this.. Please jungkook, I want you to remember everything... I want my Jungkook"

Jungkook breathes heavily and nuzzles his face on taehyungs neck and kissed it.. After a moment jungkooks hands loosen on taehyungs waist as he opened his eyes..

Taehyung smiled when he saw Jungkooks original red eyes.. Jungkook doesn't look that much different than before.. The lust and want is still there and taehyung knows it's normal if you are in your heat..

Jungkook kissed taehyung again who circles his hands around jungkooks neck.. While kissing taehyung, Jungkook bend down a little just to grab taehyungs thighs who wrapped his legs around jungkooks waist..

Jungkook slowy walks towards the bed and layed down together softly.. Jungkook moved the hair locks from taehyungs eyes who signed when Jungkook pressed soft kisses on his neck..

Jungkook slowly opened taehyungs shirt while kissing and licking taehyungs neck who moans lightly..

"Do I have to feel the pain? Shit, I never thought of that"

Taehyung snapped out of thought when jungkook pulled away and ripped his own shirt.. Jungkook started to kiss taehyungs whole face which makes him chuckle

"Too desperate" Taehyung grabbed jungkooks shoulder who kissed his chest while opening up his and taehyungs pants..

Taehyung did shudder a little when jungkook grabbed his thighs and pressed it..

"Be gentle please" Taehyung heard jungkook chuckles but it sounds so heavy and shivering.

Jungkook inserts his one finger into taehyungs hole who closed his eyes tightly.. Jungkook slowly thrust his finger and then he inserts two finger then three..

Taehyung feels so good that he can't explain it.. Jungkook bite taehyungs neck who moan turning his head to the side..

Jungkook pulled away his fingers and without waiting he goes inside taehyung who bites his lips trying not to moan but he failed..

"I will try to be gentle" Taehyung opens his eyes when Jungkook whispers in taehyungs ears and bites it..

Jungkook started to thrust deeper but slowly to let taehyung adjust.. Once Jungkook feels taehyung is ready he goes harder and harder while licking taehyungs neck.

Taehyungs feels like he might cry because of the beautiful pleasure Jungkook is giving him..

"P-Please slow down J-Jungkook" Taehyung moans as jungkooks goes faster and faster..

Jungkook stopped and looked at taehyung who breathes and looked at Jungkook.. Jungkook smiled and turns around taehyung who gasps..

Jungkook kissed taehyungs side neck while going inside him again.. Taehyung closed his eyes as he grabbed the pillow and Jungkook grabbed his hands tightly..

Taehyung feels something coming up into his stomach which makes his want more.. He moans harder and Jungkook stops turning taehyung towards him again.

Jungkook goes inside him again and now kissing taehyung deeply who softly cups taehyungs cheeks..

Jungkook thrust harder again and after a moment they both had their climax together..

Taehyung gulps and breathes heavily closing his eyes.. Jungkook didn't move and layed down on taehyung..

"I love you baby" Jungkook whispers and when taehyung was about to reply, taehyung moans again but this time in pain when Jungkook bites his neck..

Taehyung felt like his eyes it becoming heavier and the next moment he saw everything darken.

________________________________

A little short chapter?
I know, I couldn't write anymore because my head is hurting so much..

Thanks for reading guys

Let me know if you guys like this chapter or not 🤭

Love y'all 💜💜💜

  I just can't

 Cute cute cute cute

Cute cute cute cute