Chapter - 39

Hey guys

Sorry for the mistakes please🙏

NO ONE'S POV

Jungwoo smiled when he enters taehyungs room, looking at his innocent brat sleeping with a cute pout like always.. Jungwoo walked towards the window and opened the curtains earning a whine from taehyung.

Jungwoo sat beside taehyung and caresses his cheeks to wake him up

"Jungkook five minutes please" Taehyung mumbles coving himself with the blanket... Jungwoo narrows his brows and chuckles

Jungwoo leaned and was about to peck taehyungs head..

"What are y----" Taehyung stopped  when his eyes fall on jungwoo who smirked.

"What? You thought I am Alpha King and he was about too" Jungwoo teased tickling taehyung who huffs but laughed

"It's nothing like that.. I am just sleepy" Taehyung said but his eyes opened widen when he smelled something on jungwoo "is there something you are hiding jungwoo? "

Jungwoo gulped when he saw taehyung looking at his neck with is covers with his clothes.

"N-Nothing" Jungwoo backed away a little from taehyung who now knows something he is hiding

"Show it to me" Taehyung started to remove jungwoos collar who tried to push him

"No taehyung there's nothing" Jungwoo said but signed when taehyung already saw it

"Jungwoo? " Taehyung looked at jungwoo who looked down on his lap "AHHHH, DOYOUNG HYUNG MARKED YOU? " Jungwoo looked shocked when taehyung hugged him happily.

"Y-You aren't angry a-at me? " Taehyung frowns hearing jungwoo asking.

"Why will I be angry at you? " Taehyung cupped jungwoo's face "I smelled hyung's scent at you"

"I t-thought y-you'll be angry" Taehyung smiled and took jungwoo's hands

"I wanted to see you both together jungwoo.. Yeah I first I was against it but I know you will always love my hyung" Taehyung said making jungwoo nod continuesly and hugged taehyung

"Let's go down stairs, then you have to go for a walk "

________

Nancy helped taehyung to sit on the dinning chair beside Brian who smiled and greets him.. Everyone is present there except jungkook... Taehyung looked around but didn't find him.

"Looking for jungkook hyung? " Brian whispers making taehyung snapped away from his thoughts..

"N-No" Brian laughed and patted taehyungs hands

"He is outside talking with his assistant" Taehyung looked at Brian immediately hearing the word 'assistant' which makes Brian laugh again "Don't worry, his assistant is a male"

"You---" Taehyung was about to hit Brian but jungkook came towards them

"What's happened hyung? " Brian asked looking at jungkook who signed.

"There's a lot of works and meetings are pending there Brian.. That's why he called me" Jungkook said making Brian nod. Taehyung looked at jungkook who is already looking at him with a smile..

"If you want you guys can leave... I'm absolutely fine" Taehyung said looking at doyoung who agreed with him

"Taehyung is right Alpha King, and we all are here to take care of him" Doyoung said to jungkook who didn't say anything

"I will go with you hyung.. Nancy will stay here with taehyung? " Nancy nodded with a smile when Brian asked him.

"Okay then... I'll tell the driver to ready the car... We will leave tomorrow" Jungkook said and started to have his breakfast..