Chapter 44

Fiona peeled off Tom's heavy fleece sweater from her body and tossed it on a chair. She had a few moments before he joined her from his cigarette, so she took the time to brush her teeth and freshen up for him. Kicking off her boots and scattering them across the room, she then hopped onto the bed.

Tom came in a few minutes later and layed next to her on the edge of the bed.

"So about this date," he asked, his finger traced the exposed skin between her shirt and pants.

"Oh ya, I almost forgot," Fiona said smiling.

"You think it's funny to tease me?" Tom looked in her eyes, stirring the butterflies in her stomach.

"Yes, it's actually really funny," her smile widened, her voice was more serious.

"No, it's not," he said curtly.

"Well a little," Fiona continued to tease him. Slowly she undid the 5 small white buttons that lead down his shirt

"I thought you were a sweet, wholesome girl,"
He grabbed her hand forcefully, lifting it off him, his chest on full display for her.

"I am," she smiled shyly and batted her eyes at him, trying her hardest to look innocent. Her nails ran down her neck to her chest, finding their way between her breasts.

Tom shook his head disapprovingly, watching her grab a fistful of one of her breasts. He unbuttoned her pants and tugged them off, dropping the jeans onto the floor.

"I don't think good girls wear these kinds of panties, do you?" He picked at the small, mostly see through black lace.

Fiona tilted her head to the side, her tongue ran against her lower lip. She remained silent wishing for him to touch her.

"I asked you a question," Tom's voice was rough and urgent.

Fiona smirked, "No. Good girls don't wear these panties."

"Take off your shirt," he ordered her. "I'm sure you're wearing something just as naughty."

She lifted the shirt slowly over her head, revealing the new bra Tom had yet to see. The black lace covered her breasts in a floral pattern but her skin was easily visible through the thin material.

"That's what I thought," Tom said. Unable to control his urge, his hands reached out and grabbed at her breasts. He leaned forward, his mouth sucked at her nipple through the tulle. He looked up, "These are only for me."

"They're only for you," she repeated, arching her back slightly to push her breasts into his face more.

"Every part of you belongs to me," Tom's hand had found her pussy and gave it a squeeze. "Tell me you're all mine."

"I'm all yours," she said, yearning for him to take what was his.

Tom hooked his finger through the middle of her bra and pulled her to him. Pushing his tongue into her mouth, he dominated the kiss as they tasted one another before abruptly letting go of his hold and pulled away, leaving Fiona wanting more.

Sitting back up, Tom unbuttoned his own pants, "Get on your knees."

Fiona's stomach tumbled at the command, she slid off the bed and on to her knees in front of him. Her mouth fell open in anticipation; she watched him lower his pants revealing his hard dick.

"Tell me you want to suck my cock," Tom said, his finger circled her lips slowly.

"I want to suck your cock, please," she said longing for him to let her.