Chapter 25

Fiona pulled his head to hers and kissed him deeply. Their lips opened and closed together in perfect time. Fiona's tongue ran against his, tasting him hungrily as his hands stroked up her back and into her hair, twirling it between his fingers. Lips slowly closed to a pucker and the two kissed each other once more before opening their eyes.

"I love you," Tom got lost in Fiona's eyes. The gold specks in the sea of brown contrasted with the silver shadow on her lids. He rested his hands on Fiona's hips.

"I love you," Fiona's heart beat wildly in her chest. There was a time when she didn't even know his face and now she could recite every line and freckle. She loved how the lines around his eyes deepened when he was genuinely smiling or laughing.

Monica jumped between them to hug Fiona and give her a kiss. Last year Fiona actually stole Liam's New Years Kiss. She grabbed Monica and kissed her before she got to Liam, which actually made him quite mad. The two girls found it hilarious, although she was glad Monica didn't steal Tom's kiss this year. She needed it.

Tom laughed and mingled with Liam, who he got along with effortlessly. Joining them with a glass of clear alcohol was Greg, who Tom found was also easy to talk to as well as amusing. He was still unsure of what Marcus's deal was.

. . . .

The four of them grabbed their coats, Liam was responsible for driving everyone home. Tom smoked his cigarette on the front porch as he watched the three of them try to get Marcus in the car, who had insisted on running home at almost 2 in the morning in the 20-degree weather. Tom went back inside as they finally got him in the car and pulled away.

Inside, Fiona was cleaning up the platters of food and tossing all the dishes into the dishwasher.

"Let me finish this, love. I'll meet you in the bedroom," Tom took the dirty dish from her and kissed her on the forehead. "Just don't pass out or get undressed."

"Thanks, baby," Fiona walked through the living room. She stopped at the bedroom door and shouted back to Tom, "Can I play with myself while I wait?"

Tom growled under his breath. Fiona giggled and ran into the dimly lit room, her heels clicking fast. Quickly, he rounded up the rest of the plates and glasses until he heard moaning from the bedroom. Tom bit his lip hard and set the rest of the dirty plates on the counter, he'd get to them later or tomorrow. He had more important business he had to take care of first.

"Oh, young lady, you better not be touching yourself," Tom said sharply as he approached the bedroom. He rounded into the room and found Fiona spread out on the bed with her hand between her legs. She looked over at him and moaned with a shy smirk, as Tom shook his head. "You're in trouble now."

Tom grabbed her legs and dragged her to the foot of the bed, holding her face in his hands, her lips puckered from his grasp. Fiona's hands tugged at his belt trying to unhook it. He pulled her hands from his waist and grinned, before he slid his hands up under Fiona's dress and pulled down her panties.

"I need you," Fiona begged through rough, needy kisses. "I've needed you all day. Please."

Tom lifted her dress over her head, her breasts were covered by a black laced half cup. He squeezed her breasts together and watched them bounce back. Once again, Fiona tried to undo his pants again, this time she was met without resistance. She opened the button and reached into his jeans grabbing hold of his stiff cock, freeing it from its confinement. Fiona's mouth fell open in a satisfied sigh, her hands stroked down its length.

Fiona looked up at him, her breath caught in her throat as she watched Tom toss his shirt off the side of the bed. Kissing down his chest to his stomach while admiring each tattoo she passed, until she got to his thick cock. Tom had closed his eyes, enjoying her lips on his skin. She took his cock deep into her mouth, pressing it back against her throat. Tom let out a stuttered moan as she took him deep into her mouth, pressing it back against her throat. Fiona thrust him in and out making herself gag and subsequently tightening her muscles around his sensitive tip. Tom grabbed her head and held it away from his cock, rubbing his wet rod against her face.