𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 27 | 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

PART 27 | CONFLICT RESOLUTION

_______

"Where is she?" Doyoung asked through the phone as he waited for Taeyong's response.

  He was currently waiting outside the school to fetch the three. Mainly: Taeyong, Jihyun and In Ah to talk all the matters out privately.

  Taeyong hummed on the line, "Jihyun came to fetch her while I stayed outside, we already discussed about it since In Ah might not come with her if ever she'll see me coming along."

"Alright, I'll be waiting, I'll hung up now."

"Alright."

__

"Wait why are you-" In Ah was interrupted from her complaints when she finally faced the persons who stood infront of her.

  Doyoung gave her a look whilst he raised his left eyebrow.

"Uhm-"

"What are you doing here?" In Ah muttered in bewilderment upon seeing the two mens infront of her.

  Doyoung hummed out before tilting his head, "Come with us, we'll tell you."

"WAIT! BUT WHY IS HE HERE?" In Ah shouted pointing her index finger towards Taeyong's direction.

  Doyoung gave her a look,"Don't give me that attitude In Ah. And he'll be coming with us wether you'll like it or not."

"BUT WHY?!"

  Doyoung glared at her making her step backwards after she saw how much intimidating he looks and he only give that kind of look once in a blue moon meaning that, she shouldn't cross the line furthermore or else she'll be probably dead.

  It's been too long since he did that, h-he must be mad right now!

   In Ah gulped feeling frustrated and betrayed.

Jihyun hesitantly reach for her hands and squeezed it for a second before letting her go. "Sorry.." she whispered said before making her way inside Doyoung's car.

   Taeyong looked at her timidly with sadness and when they made eye contact to each other, Taeyong was the first one to break their contact.

  He immediately made his way inside Doyoung's car as well, leaving In Ah standing in silence outside.

  Her hands clenched in pure betrayal..

___

  In Ah's eyes traveled across the papers scattered neatly on her desk as Doyoung stayed behind her.

"Me, Jihyun and Taeyong gathered all of that evidences to prove Taeyong's innocence. You know me well In Ah. I don't tolerate those people who make fake accusations and worse, framing up someone who doesn't even know and has no idea yet on what was actually happening." Doyoung spoke sounding as if he was inside a court doing his job as a lawyer even though he's not certified yet.

  He picks up one of the papers and was about to read what was written on it  but he paused midway to speak. "Let me make all things clear first before I proceed. Taeyong and Jihyun has nothing to do with me and I only stood up myself and willingly volunteered to help them clear this misunderstandings within you three and a person i'll be discussing as the suspect."

   He hummed, "First of all, you have been framed by your so called friend, Jungwoo. His sister once saw that journal that I gave you on his desk several days ago, the photo was taken last July 15 and when did you lost it if I may?"

  In ah blinked, "J-July 12.." she stuttered. So much overwhelmed by the things being told at her as her eyes stared coldly on the printed photo that Jihyun took several days ago as he said.

"Right so you lost it 3 days ago before Jihyun saw that journal on his desk. Still, it doesn't make it a good evidence right?" he hummed placing down the paper he held and picking up the second one.

"So, the other day I had my conversation with Taeyong since I invited him to our usual place," he cleared his throat. "It's between us so it's not yet the right time to ask about it. Either way, yeah I interrogated him and asked about you since we had our agreement the last time we both talked that he'll have to take a closer eye of what was happening to you and I am for sure that he is telling me the truth. " he put down the paper he held infront of her sister.

"Remember the last time you asked me about the bruises after the confrontation I made? I only punched Jaehyun that time and I know that I am guilty about it but I did nothing to Taeyong that's why I asked him about what happened to him and that's when I suddenly got a conclusion in mind after what he replied to me after our discussion." he sighed.

"He was beaten because of a very useless reason. Jungwoo's girl broke up with him because of Taeyong and I am certain that it might be one of the reasons why he was taking his revenge to Taeyong...and you know why you are also included on that?" he chuckled mischievously as he placed down another paper infront of her.

   As her eyes looked at it, a sudden gush of guiltiness rushed into her.

"I would never do such things to a person I dearly cared for. The last time I talked to her, that was the moment that I am certain and confident enough to confess my feelings but then she just started to tell those kind of things that I couldn't even commit. I will never ever do such things to the person I clearly cherish. She's too precious to be treated so badly and I am truthfully in guilt that she was even included into this sh*t."

   Her lips twitched. "H-he..likes me? Taeyong likes, me?"

  Doyoung nodded his head. "And Jungwoo used that as a reason to include you..to hurt Taeyong even more.. now, tell me, what did he said to you to make you believe in his gibberish words to brainwash you?"

   In Ah's lips twitched licking her lips in desperation. "He.."

___

   In Ah sighed as her eyes stared on the well tiled floor after confessing what she and Jungwoo had conversed yesterday.

  It has been a minute when Doyoung left to give her some space first and they'll just wait for her to go out if she's already ready.

  The door on her room opened as a slow paced step came to her, taking a seat beside her.

  She didn't even bother to look to whom it is and instead, her head lowered further since she knew that it must be Jihyun.

  And she wasn't wrong either when Jihyun decided to speak on her side. "Hey i'm sorry-" she was interrupted midway when In Ah's phone decided to ring on her desk.

   Both of their head snapped up onto it as Jihyun volunteered to get it for her. Her brows knitted upon seeing the ID caller.

  She hesitantly pass on the phone into her friend. "I-it's Jungwoo.." she stuttered.

   In Ah gulped after she hold out her hand to get it from her. Jihyun's eyes widened when she saw what In Ah did next..

  She pressed the answer icon before raising it to her ears.

"In Ah hey-"

"Hey Jungwoo, let's meet shall we? This evening 8pm sharp at the Plaza, i'll be waiting for you so see you alright?" she interrupted ending the call afterwards.

  A small smirk forming on her lips.

'Revenge begets revenge' if I may..