𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 10 | 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐲

KJW_19 posted a new photo.

___

KJW_19 was @Myeongdong

CANDID✨🥴
📷: KIA

❤️ 457 | SHARES 127 | Comments 576

__

Comments...

@Lucas_W: bae🤧👌
   ✓KJW_19; can u not? HAHAHAHA
   ✓Lucas_W; i think my heart just gone dugdugdug pow!😩👌
   ✓KJW_19; ugh go away HAHAHA

@Lee_Marky: oppar! Notice me🤧
   ✓KJW_19; 🙄 i am not your oppa
   ✓Lee_Marky; saranghae oppa!! 😃😩👈
   ✓KJW_19; 🙄

@SYH_95: captured by her? Hmm, something's fishy~ ;D
  KJW_19; can u not? It's just a friendly night out since she help me out with something so, u gotta go away with your issues, shoo
  ✓SYH_95; oww i'm hurt :<

@L.Donghyuck; 😍😍 want go out some time?
  ✓KJW_19; when? 😉😏
  ✓Lucas_W; woah, is Donghyuck only the one you wouldn't reject? :'<
  ✓Lee_Marky; i'm also hurt :(
  ✓Yuta_NKM; don't worry marky u have me ;)
  KJW_19; ugh, miss me with that gæ sh*t

@LTY_95; so HE was the friend she was reffering to? | comment deleted

@LTY_95; nice shot bro.
KJW_19 ♥️ this comment.

@KIMJY; @KIA, i love it!
  KJW_19, KIA♥️ this comment.

  ✓KIA; aww thanks bibi @KIMJY! And also to you too, @KJW_19 thanks for the treat!
  KIMJY; awwwee😏🥰 #ship
  ✓KJW_19; HAHAHA no, not you again sis, it's just a friendly date like what you've said HAHAHA lol
  ✓KIA; hahaha, yeah, friendly date..
  ✓KIA; aish, what have you done Jihyun? aish jinjja | comment deleted.
  ✓KIMJYoh HAHAHA yes yes, friendly date it is 😅
  ✓KIA: gosh, it's getting me more anxious now, i should probably take my dinner now so that i can take my pills after.. |comment deleted.

__

   After she ate her dinner, she immediately walk upstairs on her room. She then took a seat on the side of her bed as she turned to grab something from her bag.

  Her eyebrows furrowed as her pocketbook was nowhere to be found on her bag. She gulped as she tried to find it but to no avail, she doesn't find it anywhere.

   Her anxiousness was now starting to take upon her. Her breathe was starting to hitch. She immediately grab the pills on her bag taking one of it as she gulped it down with the water she brought awhile ago.

   After awhile, her breathe started to act normal as she tightly closed her eyes in desperation.

  She huddled in despair on the corner of her room as she begun to sob out of nowhere..

' Where did I last left it? I badly needed it...it was precious..Doyoung gave me that thing and he would be disappointed if he would know that I lost it somewhere...and my..my secret's..it was all written on it..'

   She bit her lip as her tears continuously dropprd onto her cheeks.

  For her, what was happening to her was all normal since she was already immune of the same things that was happening on her over and over for almost 3 years now..

   Yes,

  Three years of experiencing anxiety disorder...

  Isn't sucks?

__

   It was almost 12 a.m yet Jungwoo can't still sleep. He couldn't stop thinking about what happened earlier with In Ah as his heart was making weird ass tingling sensation making him cringe out of nowhere.

   He sighed satting up from his bed while his eyes wandered around his room until, it stopped suddenly onto his bag.

   He suddenly remembered about the pocket book that In Ah had unexpectedly dropped earlier.

   He grabbed his bag silently, grabbing the pocket book that he suppose to be her diary. He opened it up out of curiosity..

____

  Day 1 | 02/04/20

"Another day, the usual day. His eyes was still mesmerizing as his smile makes him more handsome..

  Why do i have to suffer much?"

  Day 2 | 02/05/20

"I aced the test, and my day was fine..until I saw him off with the girl he has been courting for a month..

  I guess they're already dating?"

  Day 3 | 02/06/20

"I had my anxiety attack this morning..I hate it..I freaking hate it..it's making me sick, my life was a torture..I don't want this.

I just wanted to die already.."

   Day 4 | 02/07/20

"Jihyun and I went for an ice cream earlier..I thought it would make me happy but I was wrong..it made me hate myself even more as I saw him and his girl went in inside acting so lovely and all...

  I don't wanted to act so bitter but, it was too much to look at..I hate myself."

   Day 5 | 02/08/20

"I walked home by myself when it started to rain so badly..I was soaked as I watch people and couples sharing sheds and umbrellas...

  I wish I was luckier..I wish I had someone to share with me.."

    Day 6 | 02/09/20

"I had a talk with Jihyun earlier..she told me everything she was feeling. All of her hatred to the world, all of her thoughts...

  Then I suddenly realized..why can't I do the same?

  Why do my anxiety always beat the hell out of me? Why am I so afraid to open up and tell my thoughts??"

  Day 7 | 02/10/20

" Todays is the 7th day. I finally got the courage to tell my thoughts with Jihyun and she did not judge nor made fun of me..I was shocked that, she gladly listened to my thoughts, what I feel..however, she now knew that I had feelings for his brother...

  But I knew for sure, she wouldn't tell my secret to anyone unless I can finally get my courage to confess..

  However, I am certain that it was not yet the right time for me to do so..

  Jungwoo was already happy with someone so I guess, I should take care of myself more from now on..

  Self love means everything.."

___

   His eyes widened. Mouth agape out of shock...

  'She has a crush on me? Since when?'