𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 25 | 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

PART 25 | REALIZATIONS.

______

"HEY JUNGWOO!" In Ah spoke out as soon as she went out from her house making Jungwoo stop from his tracks as he turned to face her direction.

"Oh In ah?"

"How are you?"

"Am fine, how 'bout you?"

"Not literally fine just now so, are you free? I mean for an ice cream perhaps this afternoon?" In Ah asked a small smile forming on her pale lips.

Jungwoo half smiled as he scratched the back of his neck, "Hmm, actually, I have something to do this 3:30 o'clock but i can just re-sched those if you want to?"

In Ah's smile dropped upon hearing his response, "Oh nah, maybe next time I guess?"

Jungwoo blinked clearing his throat as his eyes went to see the time on wrist-watch, "I mean, it's still 2 o'clock now so I guess we can get those up and have some conversation I guess?"

In ah nod, "I guess that will do."

"Alright, so shall we?" Jungwoo asked giving her a smile.

"Alright."

____

"So you're saying, my sister are insisting that Taeyong did not steal your journal?" Jungwoo asked pretending as great as possible to brainwash her for the second time around.

  He's not yet done on his plans and he will never gonna let anyone destroy it all at once. He would never ever let anyone destroy it even if it was someone related to him.

   He snickered, "Well, you can trust and believe everything what Jihyun says but I know it myself that you saw it and unfold it yourself right? Don't ever let anyone tell you what to believe and let them reverse the situation and make it more complicated because it will never help you." Jungwoo spoke out earning a soft hum from In Ah.

"Well I guess you're right."

"Hmm..but anyways, i only wanted to let you know that don't ever trust anyone who says otherwise of what you actually knew especially if you already knew the real truth so that it won't confuse you anymore alright?" Jungwoo adviced giving her a hard stare to test if she'll still listen to whatever he says even though it was clearly the opposite of what truly happened.

   When In Ah nod, his lips formed into a small quick smirk after he pulled off his act successfully.

"Alright, it's already 3pm, shall I walk you home?"

"Uh?"

"Don't worry I will not be late so just let me accompany you alright?"

"Well then, alright, if you say so.." In ah replied with a wide smile. A small blush tinting on her cheeks.

  He's so sweet.

___

  Jihyun sighed when she saw his brother and In Ah walk past their house chattering with only the both of them can hear. She saw In Ah chuckled when her brother told something she couldn't quiet decipher but something just keeps on bothering her mind.

  Jungwoo was acting strange and it was making her insane.

  She pursed her lips in frustration when a sudden realization hits her.

  The picture!

  Her eyes widened when she scrolled down on her gallery to find the photo she took a few days ago and yet she didn't find anything in there anymore.

  Archive!

  She immediately opened her archived or in other word, the place where her recey deleted photos were in. When she found it, she quickly un-archived the photo feeling relieved as ever.

  Fortunately, it will take 30 days before it will completely be deleted but she just deleted it a couple of days ago that's why she was very thankful to save it before it's too late.

  She sighed before taking a closer look on the familiar journal that she took.

  It was the photo she took before, the moment she visited her brother's room to find the accessory that she lost

  It was the photo she took before, the moment she visited her brother's room to find the accessory that she lost. However instead, she found that interesting journal lying on her brother's desk which was clearly not his by the looks of it.

  And come to think of it, it was clearly very very familiar and much similar as In Ah's journal.

   She breathed out a deep sigh when a conclusion came on her mind.

  Jungwoo, why did you do this? What's your reason and why are you making this more complicated for In Ah and Taeyong?

  What's your reason brother?