𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 2 | 𝐈𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐞𝐬

__

__

PART 2| ISSUES

___

KIMJY sent you a message.

[OPEN]

YES or NO

KIMJY: heyyy

KIMJY: In Aaahhhh

KIA: what

KIMJY: hOw come the Almighty Lee Taeyong noticed you when infact you don't even-?

KIA: idk

KIA: u ask him.

KIMJY: wHat

KIMJY: oh WAIT I FOUND SOMETHING!

KIMJY: imma send it on you since you don't even open your twitter and THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT-

KIMJY: [Sent You A Photo]

KIMJY: IN AH WTF U'VE GOT LOTS OF HATERS OMFG

KIMJY: AND WTAF WHAT'S WRONG WITH TAEYONG?!
seen.

KIMJY: OMG I RLLY THOUGHT HE'S KIND AND, AND AAAAAAAAA-

KIMJY: OH HEY WHY AREN'T U REPLYINGGG IN AAAAAHHH

KIA: i-

KIA: i need time to think..

KIA: i..i don't know what's wrong with him..i was just minding my own business yet he's making this so complicated... | message deleted.

KIMJY: hUh?

KIA: my head hurts jihyun i think i need to take a nap.

KIA: talk to you tomorrow i guess..

KIMJY: HUH? WAIT IN AH

KIA went offline.

KIMJY: i-

KIMJY: well i guess talk to you tomorrow it is..

KIMJY: don't forget to take your medicine and get well soon alright?!

KIMJY: sigh.. sorry but i need to do this.. | message deleted.

___

[THE SAME NIGHT]

KIMJY: hey Jungwoo, what's up with Taeyong?

KJW: oh?

KJW: tbh, i don't know either dongsaeng..

KIMJY: oppa, In Ah has been recieving a lots of hates since he posted that post and the issue was getting bigger and bigger by the time Jaehyun mentioned her isn't unfair?!

KJW: i know.

KJW: but i don't want to get involved on their issues so are you. So please don't do anything stupid Jihyun

KIMJY: BUT SHE'S MY FRIEND!

KIMJY: she was the only person who did not left me after my issue before and yet you think i would just let her experience the same thing?!

KJW: Jihyun, listen, i will not let you get involved on this issue so please listen to me

KIMJY: HELL NO!

KIMJY: i will not tolerate the way your fucking 'friends' treat my one and only best friend! Do you think it's funny that they're making fun of her?! She hasn't done anything wrong with them yet, they're embarrassing her?

KIMJY: frankly speaking, i don't even know how the hell did In Ah develope a big crush on a selfish guy like you. She doesn't deserve a person such like you. You're pathetic and selfish. You only think for yourself! | message deleted.

KIMJY: tbh, i don't even know if it is still you who i am talking to.
Seen.

KIMJY: you've change so much since you joined Taeyong's group and i don't even know if you are still the same big bro that i have. The same brother who was always been there to support me..| message deleted.

KIMJY: fine.

KIMJY: don't you ever talk to me nor come near me.

KIMJY: infact, i feel disgusted rn.

KJW: hey, look Jihyun, i am sorry

KJW: i am just worried of what will happen if you get yourself involved.  I'm sorry

KIMJY: i don't need your explanations.

KIMJY:  I am done with you now, don't contact me anymore.

KIMJY: please respect my decision..

KIMJY has blocked you.