𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 9 | 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭

Lee.TY is calling..

Answer?
[Decline | Answer]

___

"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"I had just got down from my building, are you there already?"

"Yes, be quick you only have 9 minutes left.."

"Alright, wait. I'll hang up now bye."

___

   As soon as she hunged up, she then fastly made her way run down onto the hallway since the gymnasium was a building away from the STEM building where her classroom was.

   As soon as she got out from her building, she begun to ran fastly down to the fields so that she can arrive quickly to the next building before 5pm.

  Her phone vibrated through her pockets making her hault and unexpectedly bump onto someone.

  Her bag dropped onto the ground, and so was her.

"Wha-i'm sorry miss-wait, In Ah?" Jungwoo asked confused.

   In Ah immediately rised up from the ground cheeks tinted red as embarrassment crept onto her.

  She suddenly bowed down, "I'm sorry," she apologized quickly grabbing her bag from the ground and bowing to him as a way of apologies.

"H-huh? Wait In Ah-"

"Talk to you later Jungwoo! I have to go now! I'm sorry!" she interrupted as she quickly ran away as quickly as she can.

    Jungwoo confusedly watch her run away as he sighed. As he was about to go, he noticed a small pocket book on the ground.

  He confusedly picked it up as he saw the title on its cover.

어제,오늘,내일..

"Huh? A diary?"

___

    In Ah breathed in and out as soon as she arrived at the back of the gymnasium. She quickly grab her phone from her pocket, immediately looking at the time clock in it.

  4:58 p.m

"Finally, you're here," Someone spoke from behind making her jolt up in surprise. 

   She breathed out a sigh as soon as she realized that, it was just Taeyong behind her. His hands on his pocket as his visuals and fashion never fails to make him looked more handsome and mesmerizing.

  She blinked.

  'What the hell are you thinking In Ah? Snap out of it!'

"Why do you..I mean, what do you want? Why did you want me to meet you here?"

  Taeyong shrugged, "Talk maybe?"

𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 | 𝐍𝐂𝐓 𝐋𝐞𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐞𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐠 ✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara