𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 3 | 𝐀𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲

__

PART 3 | ANXIETY

___

   Harsh glares and different murmurings of insult was all In Ah could hear upon entering the so called 'friendly' classroom of her's.

  She knew, she already expected this to happen from that time Taeyong and Jaehyun happened to make fun of her but she couldn't do anything...

"What a scumbag."

"How could she attract Taeyong's attention when she's so unattractive and doesn't even meet half of Taeyong-standards?"

"Attention seeker."

She had barely made it to her seat when she was slapped so hard that she almost fell out, but fortunately, Jihyun caught her before she fell.

"BITCH! ATTENTION SEEKER! YOU DESERVE THAT-" Before she can even continue what she was ranting about, Jihyun cutted her off with a slap which surprised her

  Jihyun glared to her, "What do you think are you doing?! Do you want to get detention?! I can always report you to the guidance for what you did!"

   The cheeky girl was taken aback by what Jihyun did while she's still in so much shock by the slap her received.

   This was the first time they witnessed Jihyun, the quiet and humble girl in the class snapped for the first time.

"Shit, Woojin she's Oppa Jungwoo's sister don't you ever dare talk back at her,or else we'll be dead," One of her friends whispered to her as she bit her lip in anger.

   She angrily stomped her feet off before sending a glare to In Ah, "We're not yet done bitch, keep that in mind," she said before she angrily stormed out of their classroom along with her ugly minions.

    After they left, the room has been deafeningly silent. Out of shame, a single tear fell onto In Ah's cheeks...

  Why is this happening to me?

_____

     In Ah locked herself in her room as soon as she got home, heaving an exhausted sigh.

  She barely made it onto her bed before collapsing onto her knees in pain and shaking uncontrollably.

She was experiencing an anxiety attack.

Her whole day at school consisted of various people staring at her with so many judgments on their faces that it was becoming suffocating. She had grown tired of it, and it was causing her anxiety to worsen.

  To stop her anxiety attack, her trembling hand reached out to get her pills and water bottle from her purse.

  She reached out shakily to unlock her phone as soon as her body had calmed down.

She swallowed the lump in her throat and opened the app, which was where the real problem began. However, it seems that it has just made her condition worse.

  She was inundated with hate on her social media account from a variety of people, the majority of whom she recognized as classmates. Her heart was in such agony as she read various people criticize and defame her on social media, making her feel even more uneasy and ashamed...

  She despised the fact that she attempted to stop being the focus of attention, but it was all too late now.

Even though she knew it would affect her even more, she read all of the hate messages about her with a heavy heart. But at the very least, she already know what was going on behind her classmates' masked personalities...

And she realized how evil they were now...

  She blinked several times before pathetically dropping her phone to the ground.

'She despises it...she despises being judged without even understanding what she was thinking...she despises how people were so good at judging people without knowing anything.'

They're all so pitiful.