𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 14 | 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞

PART 14 | TEASE

__

"Hey, why did you chose me earlier?" In Ah asked as soon Taeyong and her comfortably sat down to a vacant bench just outside the venue to atleast get some fresh air since the atmosphere inside was getting more suffocating.

  Since, people inside the venue started to drink and the reeks of strong alcoholic drinks make In Ah nauseous, she decided to walk out and have some stroll around until she saw Taeyong also doing the same thing as her earlier.

And now, both of them finally decided to head together and have some rest to a small bench somewhere near the venue.

  Taeyong cleared his throat "Uh..actually," he trailed of, "I was supposed to take my sister to a dance however, that Yuta punk beat me onto it." he shook his head seeming a little bit sour about it.

' Oh..so i was just his second choice then..wait--why do i even care tho? Even my brother Doyoung didn't even choose me to dance with tsk..pathetic of me.'

  She mentally face palmed herself.

"But anyways, i was just curious tho..why do you looked so sad when Jungwoo walked past you earlier?" Taeyong suddenly asked making her eyes widened.

"What?"

  Taeyong's eyebrow raised, "You have a crush oh him do you?"

  Her eyes widened even more as she quickly averted her gaze away from him.

  She blinked a few more times before she defensively shook her head.

"M-me? Crush on h-him? Hell no!" she stuttered blinking again a few more times.

  Taeyong chuckled for he find her being defensive side somehow cute.

"My my, I think I already found your weakness then."

"Shut up you gay-" she immediately shut her mouth up after she realized how it must have been so insensitive of her.

  Taeyong's eyes widened, "Did you just called me..?"

"I did not! I.. i mean yes! Who knows if you must really be gay! You know? Because you're afraid of girls?"

  Taeyong's brow furrowed as she glared at her, "I am not."

"What?"

"I am not gay."

  In Ah briefly giggled before she shook her hehea,"You think i'm gonna believe that?"

  He rolled his eyes, "You don't have any evidences tho," he mocked.

"Yes i have."

"No you don't."

  In Ah 'tsk'ed "Gosh lemme tell you this, first of all," she started. "You're afraid of girls, check! You never dated anyone before and you're always comfortable with boys, check! You're awkward around girls, check! You don't know how to flirt, check!"